View Single Post
  Old  October 28th, 2007, 3:10pm     #39
smokey4
Master Sweeper

Dh and I just got home. We had so much fun!
Although I didn't win a bonanza basket, I won a nice bag w/ 3 mo subscription to "winning ways, 1 year sub. to "sweepstakes tracker, a sweepstakestoday.com hat, and a large pack of postcards. 2) the centerpiece off the table which had 3 candy bars and a handful of kisses inside of a nice dish made by Patti Nolan. 3) a mountain dew mini refridgerator donated by Rob Neice, for being one of the ones to sign the guestbook on the mini convention site. with a few decorated envelopes made by Aimee McNamera.
Dh won 265 first class stamps. This was from the mail in entries.
Everyone was givin a pen, a tote bag, 3 month OLS subscription, a lottery scratcher, a template for snail mail, 5 decorated envelopes from "J&L sweepstakes", a packet of 4 leaf clover seeds from "puzzles postcards and more", one article of "Best Weekly" newsletter, 1 decorated envy by Carol of "ann-tics and a coupon to order from her,and we got to keep our name badge holder. It's nice pouch with a zipper from sweepstakes tracker.

There were some great speakers. The vendors all had some really nice products for sale.
The food was awesome, the people were awesome too. We'll definately be there next year.

Thank you Rob, Patti, Carol, and everyone else involved. You did a fabulous job.

Damsel In Defense www.mydamselpro.net/todefendyourself

Doterra essential oils http://www.mydoterra.com/AmandaChapman2