View Single Post
  Old  April 4th, 2016, 12:56am     #41
football51
Master Sweeper

This Would be my first National Convention
Wow, if I won this I would be over the moon. I have never been to a national convention but follow them thru the posts here and every year I say next year I'm going. I'm hoping this will be my "next" year.

Never having been to a national convention, I'm not sure of the format so it's hard to describe what I would hope to learn. Tips on entering thru social media, other than facebook, would be truly educational for me. I would love to meet other fellow OLS'ers putting names and faces to our OLS names would be awesome. Exchanging stories of wins and tips for winning would be a wonderful experience.

Las Vegas is one of my and my husbands' favorite cities. Our 33rd wedding anniversary is July 30th, so surprising him with a trip to the National Convention and Las Vegas would be the most awesome anniversary present and one we would both remember for years to come.

Thank-you kbsocial for posting this and to the other OLS'ers who make this chance to win possible.

You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it. Jimmy Dean