View Single Post
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 5:24pm     #45
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawnjun View Post
Congrats to everybody! I want to go to a convention sooo bad. My daugher is heavily 7 months preggers and I couldn't go this year. Wanted to. Sounds like it would have been a good convention. Anybody know when and where the next one will be?

Have fun and thanks for the updates!

(p.s. I finished reading the WHOLE thread and saw KB'S post about when they're going to announce next convention...what is that thread..."doesn't anybody ready notes"...hee hee)

2012 will be in Atlanta - the 2013 location will be revealed tomorrow - but I'm excited about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangee43 View Post
Good Morning Yall! We are getting sooooo tired but we are having a great time in Fort Wayne. We went to RibFest last night and then spent time with other OLSers at the Thirsty Camel. Tonight is the banquet, tomorrow we are visiting Ariyana9501s house, then its a straight through 10 hour drive home because Rich has to work on Monday morning.
Our only regret is that missed the past few years and we will definitely do this again!
Thanks to all the wonderful OLS pros who are making the newbies feel so welcomed. What a nice group of people!
You are SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Loved hanging with you guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarina71 View Post
Super sad that we couldn't make it again this year.

Would love to see a Convention held in Reno just once - we can get cheap rooms here these days!

Super jealous of the Vera Bradley bags too but sooo happy for all of you. Enjoy everyone and have a drink for me?!
If a group or few people from Reno want to come to some conventions and put together a bid - they are certainly welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KISSaholic4life View Post
Not feelin' to well today for some reason - I think it's due to what they served me at the Thirsty Camel last nite! Hi Mary!

I won the costume contest today - I got a $50 Best Buy GC for a prize! Sorry I can't post pics of the contest - I didn't take any

Should be a great nite tonite - yum yum yummmmy food, lotsa prizes and hangin' out with AWESOME people.

Wish y'all were here!

Ohhhhh but I have a pic!!! Y'all missed a GREAT costume contest for sure!!

Time to get ready for the banquet!!