View Single Post
  Old  July 9th, 2018, 10:35pm     #3873
CalicoGirl is offline
Master Sweeper
CalicoGirl's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,336
Location: The Wild West
Gypsylover - she can call CPS on them for endangering the child with drugs. And I would venture to call the Cops as well re: their drug use. So it's not "contacting" them at all! Do whatever it takes to get them out!!

P.S. Plus she does not have to be at home when they (CPS/Cops) come, she can be at a neighbors or down the street in her car.
Reply With Quote