View Single Post
  Old  October 13th, 2009, 2:55pm     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

2010 Northeast Mini/Hershey Convention
2010 Northeast Mini - aka Hershey October 15-17, 2010

With the Maryland Banquet selling out in only 11 days, it left a lot of sweepers without a spot to attend.
I've corresponded with Dana Noga and advised her that since she don't have the room to expand that I would, with your support/help once on site, hold our regular Northeast/Hershey mini in 2010.

I have been discussing it with family and those of you like me going through Hershey withdrawal and have gotten overwhelming responses of offering assistance with the implementation if I were to change my mind. I think its time I get back in the seat and get this thing going again!!!! Steve has already agreed to DJ and do the electronics for the event. Whew...huge hurdle already overcome!!

I have been in contact with the hotel where we have been holding it and they had our file right at hand, coincidently having a meeting this afternoon of all of the contacts I've used in the past including the VP, who has contacted me personally.

Sorry for all the confusion, but also glad that I can turn some of the unhappy faces into happy ones.

I set up a 2010 Northeast Mini email address so that it would be easy to remember:
2010NEMSC@comcast.net Please use this address going forward for Convention correspondence.

Thanks,
Carol McLaughlin

The 2010 will again be sponsored by Carol McLaughlin of This N' That Sweepstakes Stuff Newsletter and ANN-tics by Carol Sweepstakes Supply as in the past for another Customer Appreciation Weekend.

Last edited by CARAN52; November 2nd, 2009 at 11:45pm. Reason: useless confusing info taken out