Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   2005 Convention (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Winners Announcement - Trip to the 2005 National Sweepstakes Convention (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=263306)

Brent May 17th, 2005 8:11pm

Winners Announcement - Trip to the 2005 National Sweepstakes Convention

We actually gave away two (2) trips to the 2005 National Sweepstakes Convention in Moline, Illinios, June 9th 12th. One drawing was open to all registered OLS members and another only to OLS volunteers.

texaslady22 and StarbucksAddict are each winners of a trip for two to the convention consisting of lodging for two at the Quality Inn June 9th, 10th and 11th, 2 tickets to the convention and a check for $500 for other expenses such as transportation.

Congratulations texaslady22 and StarbucksAddict!!!

And a big thanks to everyone who participated, there were some really good tips posted for using OLS as a result. Anyone that hasn't already read through the entries, should take a look:

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/fo...d.php?t=255265

OLS and Future Sweepstakes Conventions
From this point forward, OLS is going to start throwing our support behind the annual sweepstakes convention as it moves across the country each year.

Over the past 2 1/2 years, OLS members have had a number of informal get-togethers all over the country. I've had the pleasure of attending several of them myself (3 in Orlando, 1 in Chicago, and 1 in my hometown Springfield, OH) and it's just plain awesome to meet and hang out with so many people that share such a unique interest and experience as is ours. Meeting people that you've gotten to know over a period of time, even if it's just over the Internet, is a great experience, one that I'm not sure I quite have the words for, and one that I highly recommend experiencing given the opportunity.

What better way to spread that opportunity around to as many of our members as possible than to coincide the yearly national sweepstakes convention with our own national get-together? Not everyone will be able to attend every year, but since the location moves around the country (2006 is in Arizona) and a lot of our members attend each year anyway, it will give as many of our members as possible a chance to attend.

Since OLS is quite arguably the best and largest sweepstakes site and community in the entire world, it's only natural that we should do what we can to support the hobby of sweeping and the sweeping community at large- and that's exactly what we are going to do.

If you're not going to make it to this year's sweepstakes convention, there's always next year. As the convention moves across the country year to year, we hope everyone will eventually get the opportunity to attend. We are planning to give away a couple of trips to each convention just like we did this year.

If you are going to be at the 2005 National Sweepstakes Convention in Moline, Illinios, OLS is going to have an informal reception at the Quality Inn the evening of Friday, June 10th. We'll have more details posted here in the near future. We'll see you there! :)

Brent

kbsocial May 17th, 2005 8:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent
If you are going to be at the 2005 National Sweepstakes Convention in Moline, Illinios, OLS is going to have an informal reception at the Quality Inn the evening of Friday, June 10th. We'll have more details posted here in the near future. We'll see you there! :)

Yeah! What he said! I am super stoked to see old friends again and meet new ones. I'll be posting some more information about our lil reception in the next week or so when I get everything squared away and I hope to see everyone drop by!! Phoenix 2006 is gonna rock hard too!

whist May 17th, 2005 8:47pm

Oh WOW!!! A huge CONGRATS to you both!!!! Have fun!!! :gvibes: :smile9: :supstar:

Current May 17th, 2005 8:51pm

WHOOOOHOOOO YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome is that?!!!!!!!

:cheer7: :jump: :gvibes: :supstar:

Karen_246 May 17th, 2005 8:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Current
WHOOOOHOOOO YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome is that?!!!!!!!

:cheer7: :jump: :gvibes: :supstar:

It's very awesome ~ Congrats you two :cheer: :cheer7: :jump:

sallykay May 17th, 2005 9:03pm

Wow! I'm so tickled to hear our Miss Stah won a trip! You deserve it Star girl! Big Congrats to texaslady!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

littlelulu May 17th, 2005 9:03pm

GREAT WIN!!! HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jet: :jump: :gvibes:

dandylin May 17th, 2005 9:26pm

Congratulations to the both of you. I'm sure you'll have a blast :cheer7:

KISSaholic4life May 17th, 2005 10:17pm

Congrats! to both winners!!!!

:cheer2:

AbstractRose May 17th, 2005 10:49pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ulations-3.gif To both of you! Have a Wonderful time!!!!!!!!

swampfox28 May 17th, 2005 11:33pm

Wow, wow, W O W !!! Yay, you two!!! :cheer7: :jump: :jet:

Have tons of fun!!

When you guys gonna have one way, way down HERE!?!? :laugh: New Orleans would be fun.....

Have a blast at the convention!!

-Sarah

rojo13864 May 17th, 2005 11:50pm

Congratulations to two very deserving winners! Have a blast and enjoy each and every minute there! That's totally Rocks! :cheer3:

carogonza May 17th, 2005 11:51pm

Wow Congrats!!!!!! What a great prize have fun!!

OMG next year it's in Phoenix - that's so awesome because I will be in NM so I might be able to go.

PandaAntiSocial May 18th, 2005 12:00am

Yippee! :cheer7: Congrats to Star and texaslady!!!

bewitched May 18th, 2005 12:53am

Is it too soon to start packing?

I CAN'T WAIT!

Congrats to both winners!