Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   2014 Convention (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   2015 Convention - Boston MA Sept 2 - 6 (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=1218181)

gacarol September 8th, 2014 3:51pm

2015 Convention - Boston MA Sept 2 - 6
 
The official website for the 2015 National Sweepstakes Convention in Boston, MA is:

www.sweepingboston2015.com

ResourcePress September 8th, 2014 7:56pm

Yippie! :gvibes:

Lots to do in Boston. Here's some freebie museums: http://www.boston.com/travel/boston/...N/gallery.html

Farmers' Market near convention on Thursdays: http://www.prudentialcenter.com/even...ail.php?id=183

kbsocial September 8th, 2014 8:10pm

I'll be getting the 2015 forums up over the weekend:jump:

gacarol September 8th, 2014 10:21pm

Thanks KB. Just excited about Boston. MLB announced 2015 Baseball schedules today, and the Red Sox are at home during Convention Week! Great for us wanting to see the Green Monster in action!

gacarol September 8th, 2014 10:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ResourcePress (Post 11084175)
Yippie! :gvibes:

Lots to do in Boston. Here's some freebie museums: http://www.boston.com/travel/boston/...N/gallery.html

Farmers' Market near convention on Thursdays: http://www.prudentialcenter.com/even...ail.php?id=183


I may have to stay an extra week to see and do everything! I'm putting the Farmers' Market on my schedule for sure! May not be able to purchase much to take home, but just being there should be fun!

Thanks for posting!

sundonja September 9th, 2014 1:49pm

Might have to come in early to see the Yankees put a beat down on the Red Sox. :jump:

uclafan September 10th, 2014 1:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ResourcePress (Post 11084175)
Yippie! :gvibes:

Lots to do in Boston. Here's some freebie museums: http://www.boston.com/travel/boston/...N/gallery.html

Farmers' Market near convention on Thursdays: http://www.prudentialcenter.com/even...ail.php?id=183



Definitely want to hit the Farmer's Market on Thursday. They always have such exotic food/fruit, etc.


Yum!!!

gacarol September 13th, 2014 5:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by uclafan (Post 11084640)
Definitely want to hit the Farmer's Market on Thursday. They always have such exotic food/fruit, etc. Yum!!!

So now I'm going to the Farmer's Market for sure on Thursday, and definitely going to a ballgame!

This is going to be a great convention with lots to do, see and I'm sure WIN! Hope to see you there too.

uclafan September 13th, 2014 6:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gacarol (Post 11086219)
So now I'm going to the Farmer's Market for sure on Thursday, and definitely going to a ballgame!

This is going to be a great convention with lots to do, see and I'm sure WIN! Hope to see you there too.

GACarol, Please contact me privately as I'd like to join you at the Farmer's Market Thursday and/or the ball game.:chat:

gacarol September 14th, 2014 1:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by uclafan (Post 11086254)
GACarol, Please contact me privately as I'd like to join you at the Farmer's Market Thursday and/or the ball game.:chat:

I sent you a PM.

ResourcePress September 14th, 2014 1:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gacarol (Post 11084219)
I may have to stay an extra week to see and do everything! I'm putting the Farmers' Market on my schedule for sure! May not be able to purchase much to take home, but just being there should be fun!

Thanks for posting!

YW! Will see you and uclafan at the market and the game.

gacarol September 14th, 2014 11:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ResourcePress (Post 11086549)
YW! Will see you and uclafan at the market and the game.

That's great! Should be a lot of fun!

gacarol September 15th, 2014 12:23am

Hope everyone has checked out the 2015 Convention webpage: www.sweepingboston2015.com

There is a great short video that takes you on a quick tour of Boston. You won't want to miss watching this exciting tour.

Boston has an official mascot - just one of many firsts. Read about Jake on the 'Jake' link. You can download Jake's picture and take him with you when you are out and about. Send pics of where he's been to sweepingboston2015@gmail.com. They will be posted and we can all share in his travels! I hear he is going to be in the pace car at the New Hampshire track later this month! Now that's a lucky dog for sure!!!

I am so excited the convention is in Boston, hope you are too. So much to do and see!

beanieprincess September 15th, 2014 1:22am

0k
 
im in for the farmers market too

gacarol September 15th, 2014 6:29pm

CTCC - Countdown to Convention Cash
 
Congratulations to the first 2 Countdown to Convention Cash winners:

September:

5 - Michele Copeland

12 - Janet Luttschwager


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 5:12pm.