Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   Sweep Club Hub (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Rochester, NY Area? (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=1436396)

bigmama January 20th, 2019 6:31pm

Rochester, NY Area?

Any around here? I am south, near Dansville, anyone near here?

d7dot March 17th, 2019 10:34am

Rochester Area

Sorry, not anymore, but we used to live in Victor. I know there is at least one Sweeps Club in that area, perhaps more than one.

angelynn03 March 23rd, 2019 12:49pm

I do I do LOL

I live in Gates pretty close to the airport. Been in this area most of my life. Recently sold my house in East Rochester but live in my hubby's house that is much bigger than mine was! I never joined any local sweeps club and only knew about one quite a while ago.
Most people think I am entering scams or want me to win something for them! I tell them "this is hard work and wins are earned for sure. But I can lead you to this site or other ways to win if interested." Only one in a 100 might ask for more details!

d7dot April 4th, 2019 11:07am

Years ago we lived on West Elm Street in East Rochester, before moving to Macedon.

angelynn03 April 6th, 2019 3:05pm

Cool Brad, I lived on West Ivy and owned the house from Summer 1998 to Fall 2018. It was nice while it lasted but there were things about ER I was not happy with, Taxes especially. Moving onto bigger and better things in my life!

bigmama May 13th, 2019 5:51pm

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelynn03 (Post 11623809)
I live in Gates pretty close to the airport. Been in this area most of my life. Recently sold my house in East Rochester but live in my hubby's house that is much bigger than mine was! I never joined any local sweeps club and only knew about one quite a while ago.
Most people think I am entering scams or want me to win something for them! I tell them "this is hard work and wins are earned for sure. But I can lead you to this site or other ways to win if interested." Only one in a 100 might ask for more details!

I appreciate your offer. I do belong to this and have for many years. There was a local Rochester one, but it dissolved years ago. I just wondered if there was another one around here.

Thank you.

Barbara

angelynn03 October 21st, 2019 10:36am

Offer????

Ummm Bigmama,

I was not offering anything, just making a statement.

tmy56 November 11th, 2019 8:19pm

We do have a sweepstakes club, the Lucky Lilacs. We meet 4 times per year. Our next meeting will be in January.
If you'd like more info feel free to email me at tmyoung@rochester.rr.com

d7dot November 13th, 2019 8:54am

I'd love to join, but the commute would be a killer. :laugh:

tmy56 November 13th, 2019 9:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by d7dot (Post 11688755)
I'd love to join, but the commute would be a killer. :laugh:

Ha! You probably shouldn't come in January anyway - too much of a shock to your system!

valfan January 1st, 2020 2:08am

Rochester area

I'm in the Avon area

d7dot January 1st, 2020 10:06am

I knew the Dale and Langless Familes from Avon, years ago tho.

valfan February 3rd, 2020 4:44am

Rochester area

I've heard of those names but don't know the families

d7dot February 8th, 2020 5:22am

Bonnie works at Peppermints (old Star Dinner).

d7dot February 10th, 2020 5:47am

Spam Reported India post