Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   2005 Convention (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Group Outings? (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=230288)

uksweeps1 February 21st, 2005 1:51pm

Group Outings?

Was not quite sure where to put this thread, but I am sure the mods will move it, if it is not in the right place...I will going..to the convention although I travel quite a bit for work..this is one of the places that I have never visited. This will be my first time attending and also being by myself..are there any other folks out there interested in getting together and doing a group social thing and head out to one of the local things in Molineeg there is a list of social things..I know I just hate travelling and having to hang out bymyself....someone posted a list of local events I will try and find it...

kbsocial February 21st, 2005 2:02pm

It is my understanding that the convention committee will be offering some group outings planned - I am sure JackpotJoe can help out with that. Check this out for some of those things.

I know there will be a decent sized group from OLS going - we're gonna have a party at the Quality Inn on that Friday night and I definitely hope you will attend that.

:gvibes:

uksweeps1 February 22nd, 2005 9:32am

Thanks!

Knew I saw a list somewhere...I will definetly be attending the party...I am excited as I have not done anything like this before...and it is my birthday weekend!..I am staying at the Fairfield Inn at the Moline Airport ..not sure how far that is from the QI but I found out that I had enough hotel points for a free weekend, and frequent flier miles for the flight..

kbsocial February 22nd, 2005 6:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by uksweeps1
Knew I saw a list somewhere...I will definetly be attending the party...I am excited as I have not done anything like this before...and it is my birthday weekend!..I am staying at the Fairfield Inn at the Moline Airport ..not sure how far that is from the QI but I found out that I had enough hotel points for a free weekend, and frequent flier miles for the flight..

Well a birthday sounds like a fabulous excuse to party! You will have to forgive me as myself and those that I know that are going are a very quiet and reserved bunch, I hope you don't mind;) Getting the hotel points and frequent flier miles is even better! Gonna be a FUN time :supstar:

binski February 22nd, 2005 6:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbsocial
Well a birthday sounds like a fabulous excuse to party! You will have to forgive me as myself and those that I know that are going are a very quiet and reserved bunch, I hope you don't mind;) Getting the hotel points and frequent flier miles is even better! Gonna be a FUN time :supstar:

You want some American water to go with that lie? :laugh:

kbsocial February 22nd, 2005 7:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by binski
You want some American water to go with that lie? :laugh:

Thank you for vouching for me that we only drink water while hanging out!!! :halo:

CathyVeester February 22nd, 2005 7:20pm

Quote:

Thank you for vouching for me that we only drink water while hanging out!!! :halo:

That is definitely not what I heard.

:cool2:

binski February 22nd, 2005 8:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by CathyVeester
That is definitely not what I heard.

:cool2:

Um, it would be firewater that she's referring to. Plus, KB is one mean break dancer! :laugh:

iluvmichele February 22nd, 2005 8:22pm

Quote:

Um, it would be firewater that she's referring to. Plus, KB is one mean break dancer! :laugh:

And you simply must ask her to do her very unique version of "Little Teapot" after four or five bottled waters.

binski February 22nd, 2005 8:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvmichele
And you simply must her to do her very unique version of "Little Teapot" after four or five bottled waters.

Yeah, yeah and she dresses up like a snowman and eats rice while singing. :halo:

kbsocial February 22nd, 2005 9:09pm

Quote:

Yeah, yeah and she dresses up like a snowman and eats rice while singing. :halo:

Don't forget all the beer I drink:eek2:

iluvmichele February 22nd, 2005 9:11pm

Quote:

Don't forget all the beer I drink:eek2:

You drink as much beer as I drink pink thangs. :rofl3:

Kay19962 February 22nd, 2005 10:17pm

Quote:

OK who stole KB?? I do not think that we will be quiet....well ok maybe I will but you? :laugh: :laugh:

risavjl February 23rd, 2005 1:06pm

What time is the party on Friday night? Shall I bring a dish to pass or have the rumors got round about my kitchen prowess??? J/K...In other words who's paying for the party and what might you need from me to add to the festivities.

We'll have to alert the ice machine company that we expect top notch service from the ice machines in the hotel !! :cool2:

JackpotJoe February 23rd, 2005 1:07pm

deadline changes

There are changes to the registration deadlines for the dinner theatre and the dinner cruise.

You will need to register by March 15th for the Circa 21 dinnershow and by April 15th for the Dinner Cruise on the Mississippi River.

Please see http://home.mchsi.com/~j.repko/ for more information.