Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   Computer & Internet Stuff (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Twitter is getting annoying (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=1377343)

jalapenomama January 24th, 2018 10:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by alycep06 (Post 11516064)
Just got locked out again and it was my fault as I went back to Romance Novels by mistake and got bumped immediately. It was only my 3rd tweet all day.

Yes site made it to my lock out list - beware!
I used sweepstakeslist and moved the ones I had been doing to one time.

jalapenomama January 25th, 2018 11:24am

I contacted Romance Novel Giveaways and -
Quote ​I'm battling it out with Twitter as we speak...
However they do that?
I replied back asking but haven't heard yet.

alycep06 January 25th, 2018 11:25am

Almost 24 hrs and they still have not reopened my account, like they are punishing me somehow:mad2:

jalapenomama January 25th, 2018 12:15pm

My own opinion - you can't help but feel a bit persecuted.

jalapenomama February 10th, 2018 2:35am

OK has anyone who had lockouts been able to tweet back to back now?
I want to try it but am hesitating.

Sirius_Moonlight February 10th, 2018 7:11am

jalapenomama, has romance giveaways responded? I just wonder if they are aware of what the problem is with their tweets?

jalapenomama February 10th, 2018 11:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius_Moonlight (Post 11520039)
jalapenomama, has romance giveaways responded? I just wonder if they are aware of what the problem is with their tweets?

Oops I meant to post about this.
Yes they have been aware and working with it.
The problem with the tweets I do not know.
I have been doing their tweets for a week now with no lock.
That's not saying it won't change.

MiNiKE February 11th, 2018 12:07am

I tweet back to back even with the many lock outs. It doesn't seem to hurt me. It's still the same culprits that occasionally lock me out. Romance Giveaways being the most recent. But today I did them all with no problem.

bomar97 February 11th, 2018 9:00am

I haven't been locked out since stopping the Amazon ones... I've been doing tweets and follows on other platforms. I guess the Twitter gods don't want me to try to win Amazon sweeps...

jalapenomama February 11th, 2018 11:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiNiKE (Post 11520266)
I tweet back to back even with the many lock outs. It doesn't seem to hurt me. It's still the same culprits that occasionally lock me out. Romance Giveaways being the most recent. But today I did them all with no problem.

I have been able to tweet at Romance Giveaways also.
Do you lockouts come from doing tweets back to back or from specific sites?

MiNiKE February 11th, 2018 5:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalapenomama (Post 11520325)
I have been able to tweet at Romance Giveaways also.
Do you lockouts come from doing tweets back to back or from specific sites?

Always specific sites. I just can't seem to figure out what it is in the site's tweets that set it off. I haven't been locked out for back to back tweets. I have a daily list of retweets that I can zip through with no problem. And there's a bunch.

jalapenomama February 11th, 2018 5:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiNiKE (Post 11520428)
Always specific sites. I just can't seem to figure out what it is in the site's tweets that set it off. I haven't been locked out for back to back tweets. I have a daily list of retweets that I can zip through with no problem. And there's a bunch.

Thanks so much.
Going to try doing them back to back without the offending sites.
Would make things simpler, save time.

jalapenomama February 21st, 2018 9:06pm

Has anyone been able to tweet at Millsy Loves Books without a lockout?

jalapenomama March 8th, 2018 3:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalapenomama (Post 11523011)
Has anyone been able to tweet at Millsy Loves Books without a lockout?

Anyone?

bomar97 March 8th, 2018 3:39pm

I don't do those sweeps.. I haven't been locked out since I stopped doing the Amazon.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 3:50pm.