Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   2006 Convention (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   2006 National Sweepstakes Convention Lodging Information (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=274303)

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 11:43am

2006 National Sweepstakes Convention Lodging Information

Click here for lodging information!

The convention will be held at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Check it out!!

We have made our reservations at the resort and will not be securing OLS rooms at another location. I suggest you get your reservations in early if you plan on attending:)

bewitched June 16th, 2005 2:59pm

Just booked my room. They said only king beds are left? I booked it, but will try calling back later to see if I can change it to two doubles.

The spa looks incredible! Gotta get my massage on!

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 3:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bewitched
The spa looks incredible! Gotta get my massage on!

I'm definitely down for spa time!!

chinchilla June 16th, 2005 3:07pm

Ooh, that place looks nice! That's it, I'm going.

I've never been to a convention before. Since it runs June 22-25, what nights will people be booking?

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 3:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinchilla
I've never been to a convention before. Since it runs June 22-25, what nights will people be booking?

I'm booked June 21-26, may possible tack more on at the end at some point but not sure yet:)

Veuve-Cliquot June 16th, 2005 3:59pm

I'm trying to book Wednesday through Sunday, but the on-line registration isn't working.

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 3:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veuve-Cliquot
I'm trying to book Wednesday through Sunday, but the on-line registration isn't working.

I heard elsewhere several people having problems with the online booking code - try callin if ya can darlin:)

bewitched June 16th, 2005 4:03pm

Quote:

But if you come who are we going to pester with drunken phone calls? :(

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 4:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bewitched
But if you come who are we going to pester with drunken phone calls. :(

Late night phone calls to his room;) I'll have my roomie call him - they'd like that:halo:

binski June 16th, 2005 4:17pm

Quote:

Tried forever to book online but finally ended up calling. Piece of cake. :grin5:

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 4:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by binski
Tried forever to book online but finally ended up calling. Piece of cake. :grin5:

Maybe if VC calls he can talk to Yummy Marco:smile9:

chinchilla June 16th, 2005 4:28pm

Does anything important happen on Sunday, or would going home that day work out OK?

bewitched June 16th, 2005 4:31pm

Quote:

Does anything important happen on Sunday, or would going home that day work out OK?

They had one final speaker and the last giveaways. It was all wrapped up by noon, so if you left that night or late afternoon you'd be okay.

kbsocial June 16th, 2005 4:32pm

Quote:

I can not speak for 2006 but 2005 was over by 11-11:30am - plenty of time to get back to the hotel, pack up and catch flights:) We had a speaker, more crack was given away, and Star won a digital camera:snap:

chinchilla June 16th, 2005 4:33pm

Excellent, thanks guys! :)