Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   2005 Convention (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Anyone from OLS gonna be there on Wednesday? (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=267104)

kbsocial May 28th, 2005 6:02pm

Anyone from OLS gonna be there on Wednesday?
 
I know most people are not getting in until Thursday but wanted to know if anyone else was getting in on Wednesday?!?!

JackpotJoe May 28th, 2005 6:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbsocial
I know most people are not getting in until Thursday but wanted to know if anyone else was getting in on Wednesday?!?!

I hope to be there wednesday.

kbsocial May 28th, 2005 6:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackpotJoe
I hope to be there wednesday.

Doubt you will be mentally:laugh:

sweeps aku May 28th, 2005 9:40pm

Not till Thurs.!

kbsocial May 29th, 2005 10:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweeps aku
Not till Thurs.!


You'll have to catch up then!!:toast:

texaslady22 May 30th, 2005 3:42pm

We'll be there Thursday afternoon.

kbsocial May 30th, 2005 3:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaslady22
We'll be there Thursday afternoon.


You gotta catch up too;) :nana:

happykitty54 May 30th, 2005 4:19pm

We'll be there Wednesday night
 
DH, son and myself will be in Wednesday evening so we can get our feet on the ground and ready to have a good time when registration starts up. We'll get an early peek at the vendor booths too before the crowds take over. We'll try to be at the OLS reception Fri night at the QI....

good luck all!

happykitty54

queenjulie15 May 31st, 2005 3:34pm

I'll be there by mid-afternoon on Thursday, KB! If you need help with anything, I'll be glad to help! I'll try to find you. Really looking forward to this---haven't been to one since 1996 or 1997, whichever year it was in Naperville, IL.


Ten Days TO GO! :jump:

bewitched May 31st, 2005 3:54pm

My flight gets in at 5:01! I plan on having my first drink in hand by 5:11!

:D

kbsocial May 31st, 2005 4:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bewitched
My flight gets in at 5:01! I plan on having my first drink in hand by 5:11!

:D


You'll have to catch up with me:rofl3:

littlelulu May 31st, 2005 4:15pm

not me
 
I won't be there at all... :frown3:

But have a drink for me! :toast:

Can't wait to hear all the stories.

kbsocial May 31st, 2005 4:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelulu
I won't be there at all... :frown3:

But have a drink for me! :toast:

Can't wait to hear all the stories.


I think we can handle that lulu! I'll be in early Wednesday afternoon so these fools will have a lot of catching up to do:rofl3: :halo:

Quote:

I'll be there by mid-afternoon on Thursday, KB! If you need help with anything, I'll be glad to help! I'll try to find you. Really looking forward to this---haven't been to one since 1996 or 1997, whichever year it was in Naperville, IL.
Looking forward to seeing you again Julie!!

Xan May 31st, 2005 6:14pm

Well, it looks like I'm going to miss part of the convention due to the trip I won. It looks like it will either be from the 8-10th, or the 11-13th. If it's the latter, I'll probably go ahead and come up Wed so I can spend more time with everyone.

KISSaholic4life May 31st, 2005 7:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbsocial
I think we can handle that lulu! I'll be in early Wednesday afternoon so these fools will have a lot of catching up to do:rofl3: :halo:



Looking forward to seeing you again Julie!!

Are you going in early to set up the webcams?

:cheer2:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 5:59am.