Online-Sweepstakes.com

Online-Sweepstakes.com (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/index.php)
-   Tips & Tricks (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Any Tools To Make Entry Easier? (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=290045)

jdcohen14 July 26th, 2005 9:16am

Any Tools To Make Entry Easier?

Does anyone know of any good tools to make entering all these contests easier? I see RoboForm advertised a lot, but don't know if it's worth the price? Any other suggestions?

plainoledad July 26th, 2005 9:20am

Roboform is awesome and all you will ever need.

texaslady22 July 26th, 2005 9:21am

Roboform is worth the price, because the price is free. There's a free version of robo that works fine for what we do, you just can't save too many log-ins.

There are other form fillers, do a search.

its_inevitable July 26th, 2005 9:24am

Roboform is probably the best. Even though there is a free version, I would highly recommend paying the 29.99 one time fee if you can swing it. I did and I increased my sweeps from 300 to 700 and counting in less than 2 months. I use Roboform and Google Toolbars autofill and that does nearly everything. Now if I can find something that fills in flash forms I would be set. :toot:

Shaftoe July 26th, 2005 9:25am

Roboform is my favorite computer application. I could not live without.

It allows you to create a random password when creating new logons. Now all my passwords are very random whereas before I would recycle the same old passwords. So if someone got my logon info from one site, it would probably be my logon info for at least a couple other sites.

I also have portable robo on a usb memory card which allows me to take all of my logons anywhere I go. Very handy for entering sweeps at work.

It might take you a while to get used to all the features, but once you do you will absolutely love it!

unclebill July 26th, 2005 9:28am

I too am a RoboForm convert! I had Gator before, but learned it was a "spy ware" monster.

Try the free version - you'll like it!

Gaylep July 26th, 2005 9:30am

Tried Roboform for free for a while and love the paid version.
I'ts well worth the $29.99 one time fee.

Skipper July 26th, 2005 9:35am

I use a sledgehammer occasionally, but usually only when Windows crashes.

mrsleonard July 28th, 2005 12:22pm

Google Toolbar

I've never used Roboform. I use Google Toolbar's Autofill feature. It makes entering sweeps so much easier and it's FREE!

SheShe July 28th, 2005 1:20pm

Another Google Auto Fill user here. :)

I had Gator a few years back and it totally messed my puter up. Stay far, far away from Gator.

KathyG_NC July 28th, 2005 1:28pm

RoboForm is the best!!!

I use RoboForm, it's great!!! Plus I occasionally use my google AutoFill. I just wish RoboForm would develop a way to fill out forms that are in Flash format! Grrr!

If you buy RoboForm, and make less than $20,000 annually, you qualify for a discount!! It is worth noting that RoboForm doesn't work with all browsers. I've yet to upgrade my Netscape to the 8.0 version for that very reason. It works great with 7.2 though.

clallen1971 July 28th, 2005 1:59pm

i use the free roboform and firefox mozzilla as a browser.. super fast!! do a search for firefox and you can see what i am talking about.

wackydackydoo August 15th, 2005 11:24am

I use the paid version of Roboform. I prefer it over the autofill on my computer. I also got a $10.00 discount off the price for being disabled.

Luvs2Win August 16th, 2005 3:05pm

I downloaded RoboForm...

and it is the BOMB!!! :smile7: Luckily I had only been sweeping for about a week, before I decided to download it...I use it with IE, because I have Netscape 8.0 (which I like better) but doesn't work with the "newest" version...

Now I can't imagine sweeps without it, I like using it with "shazaam", I load 50 windows @ a time, and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much faster than Auto Fill!!

maudie August 16th, 2005 3:15pm

I use the free Roboform.....what are the added advantages to the paid version?? :listen: :confused: