Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

"Bug Eye" Anthony tells his story....Christian message.

Posted March 19th, 2009 at 10:43pm by lifesfun
This guy can pop his eyes out.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I found it on this website.

http://picasaweb.google.com/toddrpos...41195268551122
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Message from Billy Graham...The Cure for the Anxious Heart

Posted March 18th, 2009 at 6:34am by lifesfun
A Message by Billy Graham
The Cure for the Anxious Heart
Historians will probably call our era “the age of anxiety.” Though we have it easier than our forefathers, we have more uneasiness.

by Billy Graham

Inwardly we are more anxious. Callused hands were the badge of the pioneers, but a furrowed brow is the insignia of modern men and women.

Our chief concern is physical and temporal. Vast numbers of people actually believe that if we all...
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Catherine Mullins

Posted March 8th, 2009 at 11:11pm by lifesfun
I love the way she passionately leads worships to God. I heard of her through the Lakeland Revival meetings in Florida. I had a chance to go to Lakeland in late May 2008 for a few days and it was an awesome experience. They set up an air conditioned tent at the airport. The second I walked into the tent I could feel an overwhelming TANGIBLE sense of the presence of God. I think most everyone there could sense what I was sensing. It was a totally supernatural experience that I will never forget....
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is even happening to children right here in the USA!

Posted March 8th, 2009 at 3:48am by lifesfun
Here is a ministry that is helping to bring awareness to this issue...

Cry for Justice is designed to create a place of love, safety and healing for children coming out of the sex traffic trade. When they are pulled out of the depths of abuse, hatred and anger we want them to be able to come to us and receive physical and emotional healing and have a place where they can call home. For many, it may be the first “home” they have ever had. It will be a place of safety and security....
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great verses for believers

Posted March 7th, 2009 at 4:38pm by lifesfun
Colossians 2:8 (Amplified Bible)

8See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idle fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men's ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world), just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding [the teachings of] Christ (the Messiah).

Proverbs 1:7 (Amplified
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized