I received an email today that I won the Birthday Bash sweeps. I won Britton. I am so excited. This is my first win since "going green" and I hope one of many.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Feeling blue

Posted July 3rd, 2013 at 8:37pm by hometimeplyr
I've been on disability for 18 months for RA and it is so hard just getting by financially now. I am just so depressed because I see my neighbors going on vacation, having barbecues and having fun. I am not a big people person but lately I don't even want to go out of the house. I went from being a nurse to being ...nothing. I guess I am just having a pity party but sometimes I just want to cry because I feel like I have nothing to look forward to. Sorry for dumping this here but I just wanted...
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help with canning vegetables

Posted June 20th, 2012 at 12:09pm by hometimeplyr
I would like to start canning vegetables and fruits but I have never canned anything before. Can anyone tell me if pressure canning or hot water bath canning is best? I've been looking at pressure canners and am so confused as to which is best. All American or Presto. And any hints would be much appreciated.
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting over

Posted January 3rd, 2012 at 11:28am by hometimeplyr
I'm an LPN and until recently I worked in a nursing home. I worked the 11-7 shift and I was one nurse with 2 aids taking care of 40 patients. I guess I just got tired of being told I didn't do all my work and to manage my time more efficiently. So now I am back looking for a job but not in healthcare. I've been punched, bitten, kicked and slapped. I've been called every name in the book by patients and I am supposed to smile and feel empathy for them. Sorry it is so long, just wanted to get...
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paranormal Giveaway Sweepstakes

Posted January 3rd, 2010 at 12:06am by hometimeplyr
I was reading the prizes offered and I noticed it included an ouija board and a plastic planchette. I was just wondering how many people actually use an ouija board? I was always taught that it is a no no and on Paranormal activity they have said it opens a door to spirits. What do you think?
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First December win

Posted December 2nd, 2009 at 3:10pm by hometimeplyr
I just received a phone call that I won a $100 gift card from Shoes for Crews. I was about to give up because I haven't won anything for months. This renews my faith in sweepstaking. It was a one time entry and I am so thrilled.
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized