This is my daily life, need I say more?
Old

April 23rd 2008 Its Been a while.....

Posted April 23rd, 2008 at 10:55pm by Jellenholder
So I took a little break from my blog because honestly I have been somewhat depressed over the past month or so. I didnt want this blog to be something someone would read and go geezzz she has some issues LOL
So I have come here today to focus on the good. Yea I am sick SO WHAT! I cant always pay my bills SO WHAT!
I have a marriage that is falling apart SO WHAT!

If I died tommorrow I would want people to know and remember me as the quirky girl who made everyone laugh....
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

March 8th 2008 My baby is Turning 4!!

Posted March 8th, 2008 at 3:43pm by Jellenholder
Updated April 23rd, 2008 at 10:26pm by Jellenholder
We had cake and ice cream for Debra today. Her birthday is Monday and I cannot believe it has been 4 years already!
Pics got deleted Arrgghh
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Feb 21st, 2008 I know I know...

Posted February 21st, 2008 at 1:28am by Jellenholder
I know I said in the beginning that my blog was going to be about my profession and I have noticed that with my recent health issues I have fallen off track, I apologize..

I get obsessed with things easily and tend to dwell on to much. Speaking of dwelling on things, I have a colonoscopy sceduled for April 21st. WTF?? I know why such a long ways away?? I keep asking myself the same question. I am still making some calls to see if anyone can get me in sooner maybe at a different
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Feb 13th 2008 STILL Freaking out but a little better..

Posted February 13th, 2008 at 10:04pm by Jellenholder
First I want to say thank you to all of you that have been sending me messages and PM's. Its good to know I have people to lean on during this emotionally & physically draining time. I went to see the doctor today and I have somewhat mixed feelings about this guy. He seemed concerned and did tell me I do NEED a colonoscopy but I have to say that mid way through our conversation he seemed a tad more interested in what I did for a living that my medical issues LOL Not that that was really a
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Feb 11th 2008 Scared to Death

Posted February 11th, 2008 at 4:01pm by Jellenholder
So I have been having some digestive problems for a while now. For the longest time (3 years or more) I have been under the impression that it has been IBS. The past month I have been questioning that diagnosis because my symptoms are getting worse and medication doesnt help. I also have a significant amount of blood when I go to the bathroom at least once a week sometimes more. Sorry

I have made an appointment with a doctor (a gastroentologist) after finally finding one
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized