This is my daily life, need I say more?
Rate this Entry

April 23rd 2008 Its Been a while.....

Posted April 23rd, 2008 at 10:55pm by Jellenholder
So I took a little break from my blog because honestly I have been somewhat depressed over the past month or so. I didnt want this blog to be something someone would read and go geezzz she has some issues LOL
So I have come here today to focus on the good. Yea I am sick SO WHAT! I cant always pay my bills SO WHAT!
I have a marriage that is falling apart SO WHAT!

If I died tommorrow I would want people to know and remember me as the quirky girl who made everyone laugh. The person who tried to make sense of everything even though it made no sense at all, the person who could take a knife that was stabbed into my back and make some sort of oragami butterfly out if it LOL
Like a ninga you see on your kids cartoons I will always come back no matter how hard you beat me down!!

I stand up for a lot of different issues and I am very opinionated about certain things. Occasionally, I am pretty bullheaded but that is just who I am. Take it or leave it, I am the kind of person who can one minute make you irrate with my bluntness and the next have you rolling on the floor laughing your ass off.

Just needed to let you all know that.....
By the way work has picked up thank god and I am still struggling with whatever is wrong with me. But it will all work itself out in due time. I have faith..
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by Jellenholder