Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

strongheart56

Posted April 17th, 2009 at 7:20pm by strongheart56
help
Total Comments 1

Comments

Old
my e-mail address is : strongheart56@hotmail.com I recieved something in the mail saying

my registered number is a winniner 7 weeks ago so i claimed it by mail then they sent me this

a month ago is this real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did not ask for credit card no# - ID -or prossesing fee !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security Transfer Systems
Financial Services Data Division Office of The Prize Director
Security Encryption: XXXXXXXXXX
Prize File:0000000000000000
000000000000-000000 AAICLA
JOHN DOE Sponsor Guaranteed
ADDRESS:0000000000 Cash Report.
San Diego ca, 0000000 Verified Status:
Authorization:XXXXX

this is an official notice to ( CONFIRMED WINNER ) John Doe regarding sponsor-guaranteed Prize
payouts in the amount of $998,407.77. Do Not Destroy. Read carefully.Respond within 10 days.

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN DOE
YOU ARE OUR NEWEST CONFIRMED CASH PRIZE WINNER !

Dear John Doe

this is your official notification that at 08:42 this morning you, John Doe were CONFIRMED as a Cash Prize Winner
Furthermore , John i am thrilled to advise you that report of payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of
$998,407.77 has now been confirmed for Delivery to your *****SAN DIEGO *****address.

John, rest assured that there is no mistake,misprint or error. This is the notice you have been waiting for all your life!
Please accept my most Sincere Congratulations.

as you might expect, directive report for the 998,407.77 payout is intended and valid only for YOU John Doe. it is Not
Transferrable to any other person, estate,enterprise or entity. YOU must respond at once!

To initiate Secure Delivery,you must provide authorization and identity confirmation by returning the form
below as directed within 10 days. Delivery security has been established by your encrypted Code ID:
00000000-0000. this code has been imprinted on the original form below which you must return. NO photo copies accepted. keep this top portion in a Secure location for your records.

Remember. John, your immediate response is required to avoid experation of your prize -
Delivery and payout or the $998,407.77 that is now GUARANTEED TO YOU .
YOU MUST NOT DELAY, WE MUST HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 10 DAYS OR OR YOU MAY FORFEIT YOUR
GUARANTEED CASH WINNINGS !

John I know you do not want to lose out on CASH YOU HAVE ALREADY WON!
But we can only hold your delivery for 10 days. your status as a guarnteed Cash Prize Winniner
will be cancelled unless you respond Now as instructed.

Congratulations again on your Guaranteed Cash Prize WIN !

XXXXXX
Samuel S.Conay
Director, Prize Data Division
Posted April 17th, 2009 at 7:27pm by strongheart56 strongheart56 is offline

Recent Blog Entries by strongheart56