Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New Blog System!?

Posted January 10th, 2008 at 11:30pm by Jennifer
Wow this is an interesting feature! One I guess that I never expected. A great added bonus.

Who am I on the forums you may ask yourself. I have had several people PM me and ask me who I am because I have a lot of posts but a different name. I changed my screen name for a reason, because it contained my last name. When I signed up I honestly didn't think i'd stick with this hobby, but that all changed. If you are curious to see who I was, all you have to do is scroll through...
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Have You Thought About Taxes on the HGTV Dream Home?

Posted January 11th, 2008 at 3:53pm by wolflady26
Updated December 30th, 2008 at 8:18am by wolflady26
If you happened to be lucky enough to win the HGTV Dream Home, have you thought about the tax consequences? A general rule of thumb says that state and federal taxes come to about 30% of the value of a sweepstakes win (though that number will vary depending on your individual tax status). However, that means you can expect an increase of somewhere around $700,000!

Most of us couldn't scape up an additional $700,000 easily. However, that doesn't mean the Dream House Giveaway isn't...
Senior Sweeper
Old

Update on robbery...

Posted April 8th, 2008 at 1:35pm by catlady13711
I just spoke to the detective who is working my case and he filled me in on some very interesting info.. according to him, he talked to the two children who were home alone and they said their dad started a new job that day.. but.. when He came over to tell me the cops came and talked to them, he told me that HE talked to the cops and let them come in.. so.. there.. a lie... which tells me they wouldnt be lying if they didnt have anything to hide.

This, on top of them using my address...
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Prophecy from Cymru

Posted April 16th, 2008 at 5:25pm by lifesfun
A Video of prophetic street Evangelism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtVyJ...eature=related

I really think this is so similiar to the way Jesus ministered to the everyday people of his day. The joy was flowing too, cause in the presence of the Lord is fullness of joy, so scripture states.

Psalm 16:11 (Amplified Bible)

11You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures...
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Want to Enter Sweepstakes Faster?

Posted April 28th, 2008 at 8:40am by wolflady26
I'm always looking for great new ways to enter sweepstakes faster and maximize my chances of winning. I've compiled a bunch of tips in my new About Contests article, Faster Sweepstakes Entry - How to Enter Sweepstakes in Half the Time. I'm hoping that some of you will find the tips and advice useful.

Do you have a favorite tip to improve your sweepstakes time that I've overlooked? Feel free to email me at contests.guide@about.com or to follow the link in the article to read the tips...
Senior Sweeper