Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

From Ladies Home Journal

Posted November 2nd, 2008 at 8:59pm by lisacocuzza
The sun, your hormones & past breakouts can leave your face looking dull and blotchy. The November issue of Ladies Home Journal has remedies you can incorporate into your daily, weekly & monthly skin routines to bring back the glow you love and deserve. In order to get a great complexion everyday you should be using minimal coverage. That means a light layer of foundation with moisturizing and brightening pigment like the Sally Hanson All Over Brightener, $8. Then dab concealer where necessary....
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Lip Scrub

Posted November 1st, 2008 at 10:45pm by lisacocuzza
The October issue of GCI magazine gives the lowdown on Sara Happ, founder of the Lip Scrub. Sara created the innovative Lip Scrub because she loves loofahs and body scrubs but couldnít find anything that gave the same sort of attention to her lips. The Lip Scrubís popularity rose quickly and she was taking orders at LA boutiques while she was still making the products in her kitchen! Now the Lip Scrub is a huge hit in Europe and Australia and has been featured in Oprah Magazine. For $20 you can...
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Women Legends of Hollywood

Posted October 31st, 2008 at 12:44pm by lisacocuzza
Novemberís Elle is the Women in Hollywood issue! 8 of the most rousing females in the industry are revealed in this 20 page article. The power list includes: Halle Berry, Salma Hayek, Anne Hathaway, Sigourney Weaver, Catherine Hardwick, Isla Fisher, Jane Fonda, and Nicole Kidman. I have never seen Nicole look so amazing! I absolutely love that dress. She is wearing a red silk dress Fendi, and a diamond necklace and bracelet by Arman and Bulgari. Her hair was done by David Babii for Wildaid and her...
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Peace Out

Posted October 30th, 2008 at 9:00pm by lisacocuzza
I love this big oversized metallic brown Peace Tote designed by Gogogearvoyage. Itís $139 and I found it at shopluckyowl.com, an on-line boutique.
(Taken from the home page of Itís a Glam Thing)
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Keira Knightley's Glam

Posted October 29th, 2008 at 2:04pm by lisacocuzza
Keira Knightley looks great on the cover of the November issue of Glamour. Her skin is naturally gorgeous so all that makeup artist Mary Greenwell did was add a brown shadow and black mascara to her eyes, a cream foundation, blush, and a rose colored lipstick. How easy is that! Glamour suggests Chanel lipstick and blush. For Keiraís soft wavy curls Pantene ProV mousse was the hair product of choice.
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized