Old

kinda offline

Posted October 18th, 2008 at 11:36am by catlady13711
Just wanted to post an update that I am kinda offline at the moment.. I've got a few minutes here and there to logon but not often at this moment. I am trying to answer some pms and wanted to thank all of you for your well-wishes during my surgery. I have healed quiet nicely and feel better than Ive felt in years. Im still passing a few pieces here and there of the stones but for the most part, I finally feel normal again.

Ive gotten signed up with ChaCha and have been trying
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Surgery Scheduled

Posted September 12th, 2008 at 10:06am by catlady13711
I have my surgery scheduled for oct 6th to remove the kidney stones and scope my kidney to see whats going on. Ill post any updates as they come.. but for now, it looks like OCT 6 is the day!
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Interstitial Cystitis

Posted September 7th, 2008 at 7:50pm by catlady13711
I have a bladder condition called Interstitial Cystitis and there seems to be a few more of us here, so Ive started us a group.. please join me there.

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...36#post7731636
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updates

Posted April 30th, 2008 at 11:11am by catlady13711
Ive not been posting much in the forums lately due to all the things going on with me.. just not had enough time. I had some major car trouble, my axel went out so i sent my car to a mechanic.. he calls the next day and tells me that the axel is out on the other side too... i remind him that he replaced it last year so its still under waranty and he says ok.. then the next day, he calls again and tells me its the transmission!! says it wont even go into gear, yet it was going into gear fine when...
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Update on robbery...

Posted April 8th, 2008 at 1:35pm by catlady13711
I just spoke to the detective who is working my case and he filled me in on some very interesting info.. according to him, he talked to the two children who were home alone and they said their dad started a new job that day.. but.. when He came over to tell me the cops came and talked to them, he told me that HE talked to the cops and let them come in.. so.. there.. a lie... which tells me they wouldnt be lying if they didnt have anything to hide.

This, on top of them using my address...
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized