Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

My c-section is in 10 hours!

Posted February 11th, 2009 at 11:30pm by Jennifer
I don't post to my OLS blog too terribly much... I seem to forget it exists a lot!!

I'm expecting my very first baby girl, due on the 19th of February, but i'm undergoing a scheduled c-section set for Thursday, 2/12. I'm so excited but so nervous at the same time. You'd think i'd be prepared since it's my 3rd c-section!

What's incredible is I will probably still think about sweeping, especially in the middle of recovery and caring for my new baby! The hospital...
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My dad died today.

Posted April 25th, 2008 at 9:56am by Jennifer
Needless to say I'm not much in a sweeping kind of mood. My dad died today somewhat unexpectedly.

Yesterday my dad was going to make a full recovery, today I pulled the plug on his life. It happened that quick. I went to do my daily workout this morning and when I was on my way to the FIA to get my dad some medicaid, my brother called and said that we had to come to the hospital to make a family decision. This shocked me a lot because we were told yesterday that he would pull...
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2007 Wins

Posted January 16th, 2008 at 11:25am by Jennifer

Grand Total: $4,161.00

Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

January's 1st Win

Posted January 16th, 2008 at 11:16am by Jennifer
Well it isn't a big win by any means, but this is looking to be a bad month for sweeping so far. I'm halfway through the month and have netted a pair of movie tickets. A win is a win though, so I can't say I haven't won anything this month.

I think part of my problem is that I either sweep between 12a.m. and 3a.m. or 9p.m. and midnight, and I don't think those hours are optimal for winning. I need to start getting them done between 6a.m. and 10a.m. Those seem to be my prime winning...
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New Blog System!?

Posted January 10th, 2008 at 11:30pm by Jennifer
Wow this is an interesting feature! One I guess that I never expected. A great added bonus.

Who am I on the forums you may ask yourself. I have had several people PM me and ask me who I am because I have a lot of posts but a different name. I changed my screen name for a reason, because it contained my last name. When I signed up I honestly didn't think i'd stick with this hobby, but that all changed. If you are curious to see who I was, all you have to do is scroll through...
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized