Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

S.O.S. - Surviving Our Surplus

Posted July 28th, 2015 at 4:35pm by mlminwilm
It was a good Holiday Season 2014. The tree and the decorations were packed away, the house was clean and organized again, and work I thought was returning to normal. I was not giving much thought to the new year, thinking that it would be the “same old, same old”. Then in early January, the words came that none of us ever expected to hear from a company as large as ours: our department would be reorganizing and an “unknown” number of us would soon lose our jobs. How long had department leaders...
Senior Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.75 average.

Shop Oxygen

Posted November 17th, 2008 at 3:16pm by lisacocuzza
Just in time for the holiday season, Oxygen Media launches its first ever e-commerce initiative, “shop.oxygen.com,” which went live today. You’ll find exclusive “BAD GIRLS CLUB” merchandise & more. I just found out about this and I do like some of the merchandise that is available.
Gone Camping
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average.

There will be no recession!

Posted May 9th, 2008 at 5:20am by lifesfun
This is just part of a larger prophecy given by Kim Clements on 4/18/08 From Long Island, NY

Quote:
While I was praying again this afternoon the Lord told me to remind the people that there are two great banking systems that will fall, not to fear, no recession. He said do not listen to the powerful force of prognostication, the force of prognosis, the media that are dictating how you are supposed to feel about the future. He said let this be a sign to you: two great banking systems will
Grand Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

2014 Win Wish List

Posted January 9th, 2014 at 6:03pm by jacksnme
1. iPad
2. Trip to Hawaii or Disney World
3. Money or giftcards
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Sarah Palin's Hair

Posted August 29th, 2008 at 10:03pm by lisacocuzza
I ran around sporting my new bob for awhile. I experimented with hair products, hair color & styles.
I loved it and thought it worked. But now, I want my hair back! I love Sarah Palin’s hair!
Gone Camping
Posted in Uncategorized