Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

March wins!

Posted March 4th, 2009 at 4:12pm by yomomma2
Updated April 1st, 2009 at 11:55am by yomomma2
Calvin Klein Secret Obsession EDP (woohoo)
2 xbox 360 games
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

strongheart56

Posted April 17th, 2009 at 7:20pm by strongheart56
help
Junior Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Every Man Jack!

Posted June 5th, 2009 at 12:38am by lisacocuzza
Every Man Jackís Citrus Hair & Body Kit makes a great gift for Dads & Grads. Itís packaged in a ready-to-gift box. The kit includes a travel dopp kit bag along with a trio of hair and body products including the Citrus 2-in-1 Daily Shampoo, Citrus Body Wash & Citrus Body Bar with Wheat. Itís a $25 value for just $9.99! You can purchase Every Man Jack products on-line and at Target Stores.

(Taken from The Home Page at itsaglamthing.com)
Gone Camping
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Something weird, random and GROSS!

Posted June 18th, 2009 at 1:50am by xcarolynex
Updated June 24th, 2009 at 8:07pm by xcarolynex
I've mentioned before that I have two jobs. One of them I work in a call center at night. From 5.30pm to 10.30pm Mon to Thurs. It's a dull ass job but damn it pays well.

Anyway, recently they hired a guy who was a tad "quirky" if you will. Ok, he was freaking weird. Talked to himself, was rude to customers, and just a lazy bastard. (our call volume requires us to take about 180 calls per hour. He was taking about 60). He was warned repeatedly and he found it highly amusing,...
Sweeper
Posted in Work
Old

Today is the last day!

Posted June 26th, 2009 at 5:29am by prklug
It is finally over. After nearly 17 years of emotional abuse and physical demands, my husband's plant closes their doors today. It was the most toxic work environment I have ever encountered. It was killing my husband slowly and painfully.

So, you might wonder how I feel today?

RELIEVED - that the endless march to closure is over and that he survived with his sanity intact. Glad that this chapter of his life can be closed and locked away forever. No more sadistic supervisors...
Master Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized