Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Have we lost touch?

Posted August 22nd, 2011 at 6:06pm by lisacocuzza
Lisa from It's a Glam Thing here to say "Hi" OS friends. I have lost touch with many of you and hope to reconnect. We have lots of great stuff happening at It's a Glam Thing. Our give-aways have moved so I have to correct that and I am working on it. I will update eevryone in my next blog post about what we have going on. So much great stuff! xoxoxo I am glad to be back!
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A "Blue Eye" Bangle

Posted June 28th, 2010 at 11:25pm by lisacocuzza
Gorgeous stars like Michelle Tractenberg and Emmy Rossum have been wearing fabulous pieces from the Rarities: Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie collection. The collection includes wooden bangles, long pendants and cocktail rings. I love this “Blue Eye” Wood and Vermeil Bangle Bracelet! jewelry.hsn.com

(Taken from It’s a Glam Thing)
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Support Make a Wish

Posted June 16th, 2010 at 11:42pm by lisacocuzza
You can get a free trial certificate for Latisse if you make a $20 donation to the Latisse Wishes Challenge for the charity Make a Wish. I love Latisse. This is a win win situation!
Kathy Ireland supports this.

www.itsaglamthing.com/blog/?p=3682
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's a Glam Thing

Posted January 31st, 2010 at 2:26pm by lisacocuzza
It's a Glam Thing is adding a Men's page. It's supposed to be done this week. This should be interesting.
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Beauty Articles

Posted November 8th, 2009 at 10:47pm by lisacocuzza
You can find some of my beauty articles here: http://www.examiner.com/x-27766-Tamp...eauty-Examiner . I am new to examiner.com and would love your support!
Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized