Old

Necklace Giveaway!

Posted April 20th, 2018 at 9:32am by devoshion
My first Ever Giveaway!
On my Birthday I want to GIVE Back to YOU all for all the love you’ve been sending my way!

🎉🎊Birthday🎊🎉
And
🌺🌸spring giveaway🌸🌺

Now you can 🏆 W I N 🏆 my hand pressed and dyed real flowers, encased in optical quality resin and framed in a (fair fashion!) heart bezel springy necklace 💝

To enter:
🌱...
Junior Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

List of TOP 10 Android and iPhone app developers in India

Posted April 20th, 2018 at 5:53am by spgroup
In this fast pace world, mobile applications are need of the hour. From chatting to crucial banking transactions, mobile applications play a crucial role and make the task quite easy. With rising demands of mobile applications, businesses are also choosing this to maximum user engagements and enhance RoI. At present, you platforms are quite popular for mobile app development: Android and iOS/iPhone.

But, it is very difficult for businesses to find a good Indian Android and iOS/iPhone...
Junior Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ishmel G Sanchez from Atlanta, GA - Reviews

Posted April 2nd, 2018 at 1:24pm by IshmelSanchez
Ishmel Gabriel Sanchez is an Entrepreneur and Finance expert from Atlanta, Georgia. He started his education in finance with "Investment Banking Institute" where he got Extensive training and Accredited at The Investment Banking Institute whereby extensive training in financial analysis, Leverage Buy-out models, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Company Valuations. In year 2006-07 Ishmel got to New York Instiute of Finance for Wealth Management In-Depth Professional Accredition to understood...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GIVEAWAY - WIN A BOTTLE OF amUPandGO!

Posted March 21st, 2018 at 8:53pm by amupandgo
Have you entered our March giveaway yet? We're picking a winner every single day! Visit https://gleam.io/jjKI0/amupandgo-giveaway now to enter and get a chance to win a bottle of amUPandGO.

amUPandGO is a natural wake-up aid with a delayed release formula that helps wake you up on time, refreshed and energized. Get yours now!

A weekly winner recap is posted on Facebook and Twitter every Friday
Junior Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help vote..get fans

Posted March 8th, 2018 at 6:42am by chloeanne
OMG!! ⭐️TOP #10⭐️ Miss JetSet
all thanks to all my voters out there!!!

HELP ME STAY IN TOP #5

Keep up the GREAT WORK!! VOTE, SHARE, PLZ!!
Daily VOTE FREE
donate a vote where a portion of the proceeds go to the B Positive Foundation, where the families of children battling cancer receive your blessing. $1=1 vote
👉 CLICK LINK https://www.jetsetmag.com/model-sear...-russell-brown

donate a vote where a portion...
Junior Sweeper
Posted in Uncategorized