Rate this Entry

Support Bestfriends.org

Posted December 26th, 2008 at 10:29pm by lisacocuzza
I just got caught up on reading the November issue of Best Friends magazine, the nation’s largest general interest animal magazine. I wish I had the time to read it sooner. They covered some great gifts for animal lovers. I love the Hush Puppies Basset Hound Plush toy. Hush Puppies is celebrating, “50 years of casual style” and all the proceeds go to the Puppy Care Center for Best Friends. There was also a unique keepsake from Clay Paws. You just lightly press your pets paw on a disc and bake the disc for a super cute memorable ornament! Proceeds of this unique tribute go to a Pet Grief Counseling Training center in Colorado. And if you’re a do-it-yourself animal lover, pick up Elizabeth Quinn’s book: Pads for Pets: Fabulous Projects for Your Furry, Feathered, & ‘Phibious Friends. The book is filled with innovative ideas for shabby-chic residences and accessories with the proceeds supporting Pets are Wonderful Support in San Francisco. The best thing about these fabulous gifts is that they are all $20 or less! I support Best Friends Animal Society. A donation of $25 or more includes a one year subscription to this great publication. Proceeds from the magazine support the animals at the sanctuary and No More Homeless Pets. Actually, I need to make another donation in memory of my little Paco. They could use your support too! www.bestfriends.org .
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by lisacocuzza