PDA

View Full Version : Prize alert

pugsley085
December 29th, 2008, 2:29pm
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT BLOG SWEEPS AS FAR AS I CAN TELL !!!

Preschool Sunday School Central - Cross Lapel Pin Giveaway
Prizes (2): Cross lapel pin (ARV $1.50)

and

Preschool Sunday School Central - Dove Lapel Pin Giveaway
Prizes (2): Dove lapel pin (ARV $1.50

Hurry because these both expire Dec 31 at !2:00 Noon

Does anyone else have some great sweeps with prizes under $2.00? Let me know because I am wanting to enter these before they expire!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

Karen_246
December 29th, 2008, 2:32pm
Really, why complain about the prizes, or the amount of the arv's? Why not just ignore them as those are few and far between. Tons of sweeps I don't like, but I'm not going to complain about them, I just cruise right on by them.

pugsley085
December 29th, 2008, 2:42pm
Karen,
I am not complaining about the prize amount. When I saw this It immediately made me want to make a comment about it because It makes me wonder why would this company offer a prize under $2.00. What is the purpose. I am only trying to get some opinions. I thought it would be interesting to see the different prizes here that are under $2.00 that is all. This is not a complaint it is to make you smile.

Really, why complain about the prizes, or the amount of the arv's? Why not just ignore them as those are few and far between. Tons of sweeps I don't like, but I'm not going to complain about them, I just cruise right on by them.

Nickyle
December 29th, 2008, 2:45pm
I responded earlier to I think your #3 post about this, not sure how many you started before they went poof.

Anywho...
Basically I said, everything at OLS is listed because people took time out of their day to do so. Everything is listed by volunteer basis. Just because this prize does not meet your standards does not mean someone else does not want it. I have noticed some sweeps that are not listed on OLS at all, I am thinking some that are avid listers are getting tired of the complaints and stopping which is bad for OLS overall. Is this what you really want? Or would you rather wade through a few of the ones that are less desirable to you but you have more to choose from? Can't have it all.

How many have you listed?

pugsley085
December 29th, 2008, 2:53pm

I don't see a complaint here. Why would you think that.