PDA

View Full Version : Food Service Rewards codes

bigdot69
February 7th, 2008, 11:08pm
I am enlisting the help of all memebers who work in resturants, cafeterias, or even have a hot dog cart. If you purchase food products from a distruibutor that have little yellow stickers from Foodservice rewards on them, I am trying to collect them. I am trying to get a Barbie
alarm clock for my daughter. these stickers are on the outside of cases from everything from Folgers coffee to Industrial size Dawn detergent.You can find a list of participating products at www.foodservicerewards.com. Thanks in advance.

bigdot69
February 8th, 2008, 10:37am
Since it was kind o flate when I posted this, even though I know that some sweepers are up until all hours of the night, I thought that I would aks again. I am asking alll OLS'ers that work in the food service industry fro help. If you work in a grocery store, like me, or in a resturant, or a bar, a cafeteria, whatever, I am looking for those little yellow stickers from foodservice rewards with a twelve digit alpha numric code on them. I am trying to save enough points for a Barbie laarm clock for my daughter. If any of you can help there is more information on their web site - www.foodservicerewards.com Thanks again in advance.