PDA

View Full Version : H&R Block Tax Cut

carissaad
February 7th, 2008, 10:39pm
Did anyone else get H&R Block Tax Cut in the mail a month or so ago? I've been wondering where this came from and a sweepstakes is all I can come up with.

hudson9610
February 7th, 2008, 10:56pm
I received that I thought it was from vocal point not sure though

ELLIE277
February 7th, 2008, 11:09pm
They send me one every year. Mine have never been free; you have to pay when you activate it. Hopefully yours is a win though.

sueellison
February 7th, 2008, 11:16pm
They send me one every year. Mine have never been free; you have to pay when you activate it. Hopefully yours is a win though.

Same here. We used Tax Cut several years ago and have received one every year since then.

lulabelle96
February 7th, 2008, 11:21pm
My daughter and I had gotten one too. It's not really a win. One of the other posters was correct in saying that it had to be activated to actually use it.

jennem
February 8th, 2008, 8:17am
Yes, it's just the CD and you pay the purchase price to get it to work.

Antmusic
February 8th, 2008, 10:50am
Yes, it's just the CD and you pay the purchase price to get it to work.

Jennem is right. They send one to me every year too, and yes, you have to pay the full off the shelf price (plus all the e-file prices if you want to do that too). You just don't have to pay for the gas to get to the store! :bike:

Lorren
February 9th, 2008, 12:52am
Found out today that TurboTax will E-File for free if you are eligible for the EITC, but TaxCut charges. I had everything filled out in TaxCut Ready to go, then decided to do a little shopping around and got it done for free!