PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried 'Fast Sweeper' as a supplement to their daily sweeping?

captainmorgan420
February 6th, 2008, 11:45am
I see Fast Sweeper http://www.fastsweeper.com/ advertised on Classic Heartlands sweeps confirmation page. I'm wondering....has anyone here tried it?

I am afraid to try it (it enters like 20 sweeps for you with one click) because I am afraid I will DQ myself without knowing it. (by entering sweeps I have already entered, or being considered an automtic sweeps entry site)

If you have tried it, do you like it, if not why not?

If it didn't DQ me from sweeps I have already entered, it may be a good supplement to a daily sweeping routine. Probably would be good for people who didnt have a lot of time. I don't know much about it, I haven't looked into it a lot yet. Just glanced at it the other day in passing, to get a gist of what it was. I don't know if this would be considered automatic sweeping that so many sponsors DQ, since it does enter a bunch of sweeps with one click.

Any thoughts?

Edited to add** I just noticed it will enter 20 sweeps for you for free, and then after that they want a membership fee of $28 for 3 months and will keep renewing it for free until you win. :sherlock: interesting

vetstadium
February 6th, 2008, 4:49pm
Just my 2 cents it sounds nice and all but not sure. Who is there staff? How many employees? How many sweeps do they find? Is there a main data base so you can see every sweep? Can you submit sweeps to it? I personally won't be doing it.

gotany7s
July 17th, 2008, 12:31pm
I did the free version and the next day i got those horable e-mails that i had won a foreign lotto.

djr58
July 17th, 2008, 12:44pm
Honestly, I'm so happy with OLS that I don't go looking elsewhere.

When I first heard about OLS (thank you to my niece for clueing in!!) I did look at other sites to see what was out there. It took all of 20 minutes to focus my attention solely on OLS and I've been here ever since.

This site has the most bang for my bucks!

DMH_HRH
July 17th, 2008, 2:45pm
Brent has the most honest sweepstake site on the web. I would rather be safe here then sorry somewhere else. There are so many dishonest, greedy people in the world I wouldn't want to take a chance going anywhere else. :twocents::lang::lang::lang::lang:

khristal23
July 17th, 2008, 3:47pm
All that stuff is a little shady IMO. I would not risk it! And the previous posters are right, OLS is definitely your best bet!

singermagic1
July 23rd, 2008, 6:32pm
I tried them, I have not had any wins and I have NOT had any spam ( I used a new email so I could track) Fairly easy and seems pretty straight forward. I do warn people against Sweep Wizard, they say they have a 14 day money back guarentee but when I asked for my refund, after 3 days, they never returned any of my numberious emails regarding it.

lafermom
October 9th, 2008, 3:46pm
Tried the trial period, and just signed up for year....but still unsure of validity, because I do not get notices from 1x only sweeps about duplicated entries whch they supposedly entered --..so jury will be out unitl end of subscription.....I don't believe I've received additional spam, but I did receive a virus from normal entering sweeps on a daily basis....so, just another day in sweeping..

figgyfigg
October 9th, 2008, 3:49pm
If you're not entering the sweep yourself, it's cheating.

keesteregg
October 9th, 2008, 3:57pm
Brent has the most honest sweepstake site on the web. I would rather be safe here then sorry somewhere else. There are so many dishonest, greedy people in the world I wouldn't want to take a chance going anywhere else. :twocents::lang::lang::lang::lang:

Id rather be safe than sorry too.

lafermom
October 9th, 2008, 7:16pm

Fast sweeper is a TOOL... very much like RoboForm, passweord services, wheelchairS, and computers....created to help humans, not dishonour...
......another opportunity is the freedom from viruses, trojans and what not, which I've :offwall:experienced from entering a mulititude of sweeps on OLS....so whatever works for you..-GOOD LUCK...

x704
October 9th, 2008, 7:37pm
I second that!

Since you're not going to the websites yourself it would be IMO an automated entry. Is it really so hard to type your name and address and a few other things to win a prize? :shocked2:

VALENTINE
October 16th, 2008, 5:55pm
I enter all my sweeps but I could never get my Dh to devote time to enter his and there is just too many for me to enter both of us, so as a trial I bought Dh an account with them, will let you know how it goes.

If no really nice win for Dh comes out of it within 6 months, I will just write them off.

I would never give up OLS, I tried other sweeps sites and OLS has the best layout and I really love shazam.:love:

shellockjohn
October 16th, 2008, 6:19pm

It depends on the official rules of each sweepstakes. There are plenty of sweeps that don't care one way or the other. They just want to collect addresses and phone numbers.

aquamarine
October 16th, 2008, 6:25pm
I just checked it out, and did the free entries for the 20 sweeps. I'm thinking that it's a tad expensive, and not sure if it's going to DQ me or not. Seems like it's an auto entry site, like so many others in the past. I think I'll stick with OLS.

bransonrose
October 16th, 2008, 6:49pm
I agree with Aquamarine. What could be better than this site. I have seen how it operates and I like the integrity. (Don't get the big head, Brent).

picassogirl
October 16th, 2008, 7:03pm
Sounds too "gimicky"...I'm too happy here, I know this site is legit :love:

ironbutterfly
October 17th, 2008, 9:48am
If it's entering you for you, isn't that automated entries and against most rules? Seems different than a form filler.

GracieCat
October 17th, 2008, 10:06am
Fast sweeper is a TOOL... very much like RoboForm, passweord services, wheelchairS, and computers....created to help humans, not dishonour...
......another opportunity is the freedom from viruses, trojans and what not, which I've :offwall:experienced from entering a mulititude of sweeps on OLS....so whatever works for you..-GOOD LUCK...

No. The Fast Sweeper is automated entry and is generally grounds for disqualification in many sweeps. A form filler, wheel chairs and computers won't disqualify you.

Jennifer
October 17th, 2008, 10:35am

Say what on earth? Not at all like Robo, wheelchairs or anything. It's not there to help humans, it's there to help humans cheat by doing it for them! What the heck sweeps do you enter that give you viruses, trojans and "what not" because I enter hoards of sweeps and have never had a problem, ever! If you are having a problem, it's most likely your fault for not having competent software on your computer to protect you anyway.

There is a major difference between us going to the actual website, seeing the info on the website, and being the target of their advertising as opposed to a "computer" going to a website for you, entering for you, with no benefit to the advertising company or sponsor. Most rules specifically exclude automated entry services, and this is that. Robo and other browser based form fillers are pretty standard these days, and just assist, they don't actually do anything for you aside from filling... disabled, non-disabled, and alike all use this software.

On top of it all, the cost doesn't justify anything.

vtvixen469
October 17th, 2008, 11:06am
I have not tried it nor looked at it, quite happy with brent. However what counts as a win with that site, a download? Well, it is a win so technically....you fill in the blanks. I feel it is cheating, I put alot of time into going to these sites and entering, most by google form filler. But here is the difference I go to the contest site, look things over and hit my button----every time I enter. I love my form filler but it only does a tiny portion of the work, I do the rest, well my membership here does most of the rest. :razz:

baxter1
October 17th, 2008, 11:12am
I tried it and cancelled before my subscription had even run out. I never won a thing but I did get a whole bunch of junk mail. Also, after talking to people, I got a little nervous because a few people told me it can get you disqualified. All in all I would say it's a scam.

denise1070
October 17th, 2008, 11:30am
I've never used it, but have used others in the past.....I got tons and tons of spam :spam:.....I will just stick with OLS

dcnok
January 10th, 2009, 8:52am
I am new at entering sweeps. I joined fast sweeper a few months ago and have logged in everyday to enter. A few days ago I could not log in..as though the site no longer is there. Anyone else having the same problem?

margarita_mama
January 10th, 2009, 11:38am
I am new at entering sweeps. I joined fast sweeper a few months ago and have logged in everyday to enter. A few days ago I could not log in..as though the site no longer is there. Anyone else having the same problem?

I have no answer for you, but did you read through this thread and have you educated yourself about sweep rules, in general?
Why would you trust anybody or anything or any company to do something for you, let alone PAY them to do it, with the knowledge that it is possibly going to get you DQ'd (and the sponsors DO NOT tell you that you are DQ'd or give a reason for it), when you can do the same service for yourself for free and KNOW that you at least have a chance at something you want to win?

richard9002
January 17th, 2009, 2:17am
I was looking at this, It seems kinda weird. Also note their based out of Wilmington, DE. Many banks and C/C companies are based out of there because of the states liberal business practice enforcement. So buyer BEWARE !!!

heathmarie29
January 18th, 2009, 1:56pm
I recently got into sweeping in 2009 and am sad to say that I fell prey to the FastSweeper scam. I really do think it's a scam because I've gotten NO spam from them "entering contests" for me despite the hundreds of contests I am supposedly entered in.

I'm just going to go back to spending a 1/2 hr a day entering contests manually and hope that I wasn't post-DQ'd from the contests I entered myself in early January :nono:

Here's to hoping I can win a prize worth at least $30 to make up for my mistake!!

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

steve5556
January 27th, 2009, 1:54pm
So I did some research.....

The address that fastsweeper.com uses is the address of a law office is delaware!

1000 N. West Street
Suite 1200
Wilmington, DE 19801

This is the address that is listed on fastsweeper. I googled it, you can do it to.
It led me to this...... http://www.gibbonslaw.com/
We need to expose these people.
I only did this because they didn't give me the 3 months that they promise when you get your subscription. And when I asked for my money back, they completely ignored me. They have since removed my username, cancelled my account, and they basically stole my money.
DO NOT USE FASTSWEEPER!

shawn95187
January 27th, 2009, 2:20pm
So I did some research.....

The address that fastsweeper.com uses is the address of a law office is delaware!

1000 N. West Street
Suite 1200
Wilmington, DE 19801

This is the address that is listed on fastsweeper. I googled it, you can do it to.
It led me to this...... http://www.gibbonslaw.com/
We need to expose these people.
I only did this because they didn't give me the 3 months that they promise when you get your subscription. And when I asked for my money back, they completely ignored me. They have since removed my username, cancelled my account, and they basically stole my money.
DO NOT USE FASTSWEEPER!

Did you call them? There is a phone number listed on te gibbonslaw.com website.

lafermom
January 27th, 2009, 2:48pm
i am sickened at this dishonesty...has anyone contacted law firm to find out whether they know what's going on by their employees or is the law firm involved in the entire SCAM!!!

steve5556
January 29th, 2009, 11:43am
Well, I just randomly happened to check my paypal account today and noticed that fastsweeper refunded my money. I don't know why they didn't at least send me an email telling me that they were going to do that. It's been almost a week. But whatever, I got my money back. They may not be a scam, they may be a scam, I don't know. If they are a scam it's more sophisticated than most. There's not direct evidence that they're a scam. Poor customer service isn't direct evidence. The address thing is a little weird, but it's still not proof really.

Rhozalea
January 29th, 2009, 11:51am
I've never used it, but have used others in the past.....I got tons and tons of spam :spam:.....I will just stick with OLS

ditto
I Remember EZSWEEPS when i first got a computer, used it, hated it

and if Classic Heartlands promoting it-where does that put them?

theclynn
January 29th, 2009, 12:07pm
ditto
I Remember EZSWEEPS when i first got a computer, used it, hated it

and if Classic Heartlands promoting it-where does that put them?

Does Classic Heartlands promote it, or is it ads? You don't have control over what adsense ads are displayed on your site.

mrsmaxsmart
January 29th, 2009, 12:36pm
I had never heard of it until you posted. I don't think I will try it though for the same reasons you listed.

brand new
January 30th, 2009, 2:41pm
I am brand new to this and am having fun. I had no idea fast sweeper could have you DQd, which really sucks. That's counter-intuitive to what they are promising.

I signed up just 2 weeks ago, because I figured eveyone was signed up with them. Their logo is on almost every single sweepstakes page I have seen online. Why would a wesite with a open sweepstakes advertise a company (Fast Sweeper) that would get them DQ'd from the sweeps they are promoting? Let alone a company that is running a scam?

I have not recieve any spam so far.

Has anyone on this forum won anything from fast sweeper?

if you recieved a refund, how long after subscribing did you wait to cancel and request a refund?

please educate me:)

thanks for your responses...

shannon717717
January 31st, 2009, 1:32pm
its not fair that some people push a button while others enter in ton of info.,further more these companies take their time to offer sweeps to promote their products and offer great prizes in return so why cheat them?whats the point of them posting their sweeps if no-one reads about them?

byhisside4ever
February 4th, 2009, 9:13am
Seriously? How fair is ANYTHING in life? I recently won $500-the first and only thing I have EVER won. I have a disabled husband(at 30), a child with Aspergers and a $900 house payment on a house that I am almost sure to loose after 8 years. I payed alot of bills out of that money and the only thing I bought for myself was a membership to Fastsweeper. If I win great-I DESERVE it. If I dont-well l wasted $30 out $500 and that was mine to do with. Fair? What planet do you live on? Ps. I have never been SPAMED

captainmorgan420
February 4th, 2009, 9:32am
I asked this quesiton 2 days shy of a year ago.:laugh: I didn't know anything about it then, that is why I asked. I never ended up using it any further than the free 20 it let me enter. Never went back. I didn't like the set up and it did seem ripe for spammers. GL to all :gvibes:

margarita_mama
February 4th, 2009, 9:39am
I asked this quesiton 2 days shy of a year ago.:laugh: I didn't know anything about it then, that is why I asked. I never ended up using it any further than the free 20 it let me enter. Never went back. I didn't like the set up and it did seem ripe for spammers. GL to all :gvibes:

I know, I keep seeing this getting bumped up. I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would pay someone else (company or program) to set themselves up for being disqualified from every sweep that is entered "for" them.
Geez, I think I may sound like a broken record.
Oh well... good/reliable information has been given in this thread. As long as peeps only read the first post, then they will continue to remain oblivious to one of the many things sponsors will disqualify an entry for. Too bad for them, I guess.

luv911fun
February 4th, 2009, 9:49am
yep, people will continue to consider it. i dont see how it is even able to be debated. it is just flat out wrong. if it seems to good to be true, it probably is!!

LadyCat
February 4th, 2009, 10:04am
CHANGE IS GOOD SOMETIMES AS WE GET STALE OR IN A SLUMP-NOT WINNING WILL CHECK IT OUT MAYBE IT WILL JUMP START SOME WINS DRYER THAN A BONE at the moment

mlnii
February 4th, 2009, 10:16am

:cheer::cheer::thumbs::cheer::cheer:

mlnii
February 4th, 2009, 10:17am
I know, I keep seeing this getting bumped up. I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would pay someone else (company or program) to set themselves up for being disqualified from every sweep that is entered "for" them.
Geez, I think I may sound like a broken record.
Oh well... good/reliable information has been given in this thread. As long as peeps only read the first post, then they will continue to remain oblivious to one of the many things sponsors will disqualify an entry for. Too bad for them, I guess.

:cheer::cheer::thumbs::cheer::cheer:

captainmorgan420
February 4th, 2009, 10:20am
N E way, I will post again........this thread is a YEAR old :laugh:
Woud I use fastsweeper now that I know what I didn't a year ago?

NOPE:thumbs:

If you read the whole thread you will see that it was found to be based at a LAW office out of delaware. Not too legit from the info that is posted here.

GL to everyone :cool2:

Twincere
February 6th, 2009, 11:30pm
Seriously? How fair is ANYTHING in life? I recently won $500-the first and only thing I have EVER won. I have a disabled husband(at 30), a child with Aspergers and a $900 house payment on a house that I am almost sure to loose after 8 years. I payed alot of bills out of that money and the only thing I bought for myself was a membership to Fastsweeper. If I win great-I DESERVE it. If I dont-well l wasted $30 out $500 and that was mine to do with. Fair? What planet do you live on? Ps. I have never been SPAMED

We're living with Asperger's, too. Also currently going through the foreclosure thing too so my heart goes out to you. Keep you head up, there has got to be a silver lining.:bubbles:

BTW, I also did Fastsweeper...alot of spam for me and I was concerned with being DQ'd, I promptly cancelled after a few days. OLS rocks, anyway.:lendhand:

lafermom
April 12th, 2009, 11:57am
Hello,
everyone is right..if sounds too good to be true it isn't....what a waste of money..
i was the one praising the concept (which I still do), though I truly believe Fast Sweeper is a bunch of baloney...and I've been using (like an idiot) for bout 1 1/2 years...no spam, no notifications, no nottin'--if anyone has had success please comment...

mrowe
April 19th, 2009, 7:08pm
I signed up with them- they've been answering my emails.
Now to see if I win anything.Has anyone recently won anything after joining.

bananabel
April 20th, 2009, 12:09am
I've seen the ads but never tried it. I don't want to accidently double up on single entry only sweeps and I prefer to pick and choose my own.

steve5556
September 29th, 2009, 5:14am
I looked into it.

The address posted on the website is a LAW FIRM.

800 N West Street, Suite 300, Wilmington, De 1980

I called the firm to inform them of this, and they didn't care.
Google the address.
Someone needs to report these guys.
Total scam. But its hard to tell though.
They're making lots of money off people. I did the fast sweeper and paid for it over a year ago. They did refund my money, but only after I threatened to report them.
They're raking it in. And they don't do anything but take people's money.

They have a grade of 'F' with the BBB.

mrowe
September 29th, 2009, 8:49am
I never won anything with them, and when I found out they were listed with a law firm address, emailed them and told them this- and they immediately returned my money.

steve5556
January 10th, 2010, 3:33am
These people are need to be reported.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

I'm so tired of people with lots of money taking as much as they can for themselves and ripping off people with less money.

figgyfigg
January 10th, 2010, 7:11am
These people are need to be reported.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

I'm so tired of people with lots of money taking as much as they can for themselves and ripping off people with less money.

I actually think it worked out quite well that people who were trying to cheat got cheated.

boone292929
January 10th, 2010, 8:38am
From Site:
For entry forms that require a security code, these codes are put in 1 by 1 by one of our staff members, this takes up time and therefore entries like these can sometimes be secluded for later entry by the system.

I highly doubt it, it sort of defeats the purpose of an automated system. Plus, every sweep has them.

beckpal
January 10th, 2010, 9:25am
I actually think it worked out quite well that people who were trying to cheat got cheated.

:yesyes: totally agree

DoveBran
January 10th, 2010, 11:09am
I use OLS only - before that I tried many different sites but this one is the best around as far as I am concern

luckylu
January 10th, 2010, 11:30am
I use OLS only - before that I tried many different sites but this one is the best around as far as I am concern

ITA:fairy3:

Merana123
January 10th, 2010, 12:15pm
When I first got into sweeping in early 2004, OLS was recommended to me. I've never had one single problem, EVER, in six years of being here. This is a top-notch, integrity filled website, run by the best people around!

franaissance
January 10th, 2010, 8:21pm
OLS is the best site out there. Before I was green, I would occassionally visit another site for sweeps. But it was so hard to follow and had to click for more info. So my entries were few and far between.

OLS has everything on the main page...easy to keep track of 'my sweeps' and if entered 1x only already.

I plan on staying green. And am so grateful to noni for her members only contest for the green, showing me what I was missing.

cougar40
January 10th, 2010, 11:29pm
I have been registered on fastsweeper for almost 4 months now.
After 3 months if you don't win anything (on the honor system of telling them that u didn't win),then they will re-register u for another 3 months.
After my first 3 months was up--NO WINS--they let me know that my subscription to them is over--But I had to let them know I thought I had extra 3 months cause I have not won anything. That was smooth--not a problems there.
Still,everyday I press that button to enter at fastsweeper--No Wins in 4 months now.
I really like OLS. I have had some nice wins in the past from this site.
I think after this fastsweeper--I will be back to OLS-it's absolutely the best.
:smile5:

cougar40
January 10th, 2010, 11:49pm

Unfortunetly the complaint site that is given doesn't apply to us Canadians.
The drop down doesn't have Canada or British Columbia on it,and doesn't accept a Canadian postal code.