PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Got A Call From After MidNite?

toydiva65
February 5th, 2008, 8:02pm
I got a call that they are going to call me tomorrow night to play a game. Sooooooo, I gotta ask....anyone else here ever get that call? Did you go on air? What kind of game did you play?

I don't mind going on air......I've been on the radio ALOT of times before.....I'm just curious about what kind of games they play and if it's trivia or what.

Thanks in advance....if y'all listen, I'm supposed to be on tomorrow night!:hello:

gr8tjoy
February 5th, 2008, 8:09pm
I have! I got to play a trivia game and won, got a CD in the mail about 2 weeks later, didn't win the GP though. Sending :gvibes: your way!

Barbara

TinyMoMo
February 5th, 2008, 8:43pm
I did it once over the summer- they asked me a silly question about the difference between a monkey and George Bush. Of course I said there was no difference, and I won a CD.

jenninshelby
February 6th, 2008, 1:19am
Yes.. I got a call from a really nice lady saying they were gonna call me a few days later.. Well.. They called and I was asleep and they let my son play! lol.. I asked him what they asked and he totally forgot because he could not get over the fact that he was gonna be on the radio! He bombed and lost. :razz:

Good Luck!! :cheer::fairy4::jump:

Luvs2Win
February 6th, 2008, 1:36am
about 2 weeks ago, from an "unknown" number, for all of you that have entered and don't answer those types of numbers, telling me I would receive a call later in the week to PLAY the game, from a 818 area code, and that was on a Tuesday I believe....

Well Friday came and went, and no call...

Then Monday evening while in Walgreens, my phone rang, it was an 818 area code, :cheer:, anyhow He asked me to pick a number from 1-9 on my keypad, and that would determine the game I would play. I could hear him talking to the "radio audience" in the background.

BTW: I had my phone on speakerphone, and I am sure everyone in the store was like "WTF", lol!!

I got to play "fill in the blank", He started by saying "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall", and stopped...I said "Humpty Dumpty had a great fall", and he said yes!!!!

So I won, and was stressing over if I could answer or not, lol, it was so easy!!

Good Luck, and they will call you back!

dewer421
February 6th, 2008, 1:50am
I've been on twice, the games tend to be silly and the DJs will normally help you win (in one case he "whispered" me the answer, in another the DJ playing against me picked the impossible answer.

Don't stress and have fun!

toydiva65
February 6th, 2008, 7:22am
Cool!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!! I was worried it would be all trivia or something, which I'm not AT ALL good at!

*Fingers crossed*

msbabypug
February 6th, 2008, 8:08am
oh how cool... I have never heard of a contest where they call you to play. Maybe between timeshare sales people and the FOP looking for donations, one of those contest calls will get through to me!!
Much luck to you :bouquet:
Tina

Tarah716
February 6th, 2008, 8:28am
I was called once, they told me they would call me back in a few hours to play. They played a song backwards and I had to try to tell them what song and artist it was. Umm....no clue so I just guessed. I was wrong but a few weeks later I got a CD from them anyway!

My aunt got a call from them, she got the right answer and then a few weeks later they called her back to tell her she was their grand prize winner! :laugh: She had asked me to send her a few sweepstakes to enter because I have been winning stuff and this was her first win and it was a grand prize win on top of it!

eyowyn
February 6th, 2008, 8:58am
I played back in September and was on air and won a Reba CD but I still havent recieved it. I wanted SO bad to win the grand prize of a new washer dryer and still dont know who won that. BTW, the DJ's were fun! My question was about Ryan Seacrest from American Idol and what he felt about Simon.