PDA

View Full Version : Citizen sugar...

denyse_g
February 5th, 2008, 6:40pm
YIKES- Please HELP! I just got a notification from a Susan yoo (???) that I won the News Junkie Giveaway. It came to my junk mail and I went to make it as safe, but I clicked on mark as unsafe and now I don't have the email to reply that I want to accept the prize. I also am not sure if it will come through since I marked the email as unsafe. Can anyone help me?
The contact us on the site keeps looping and tells me to enter both words- which I do and I can't contact them. I only had 3 days to accept my prize and I have no way to contact them!
Now what?//
Any suggestions? If anyone else won- do they have a contact email I can use?

I haven't won anything in ages and now that I did I marked it as unread and sent it into cyber space!:frown7:

salisas
February 5th, 2008, 7:00pm
syoo@sugarinc.com

GOOD LUCK!

arouet
February 5th, 2008, 7:00pm
Just go to the site and see what general e-mail options they have and hit them all with an explanation of what happened and keep sending them until someone responds.

Good luck!!!

denyse_g
February 5th, 2008, 7:14pm
Ok- Finally got through to the "contact us"- and started a blog on their site and posted here- (Do I seem a bit obsessed???)- I haven't won ANYTHING in so long and I got too excited:smile2:!
Anyway- Thank you sssooooo much salisas:hello: I think that was the email I got the notification from! You rock:dj:!!!!!! I emailed her and am waiting to hear back.
You guys are so great, I really thought I lost the prize. Now I think I may actually get in contact w/ the correct person and be able to claim it!:cheer::cheer:
Fingers crossed!!!!!!

infinitybean
February 5th, 2008, 7:18pm
I have won from them a couple of times, they're very cool... I think you'll be fine. :)
WTG - that's a GREAT prize! :cheer:

Alexandrea
February 5th, 2008, 7:36pm
oh yay! Congrats. I love how people here almost always have answers!
I love their blogs, that one contest for the new citizen sugar one was a great prize!

bluenude3
February 5th, 2008, 7:41pm
I'm sure it will all work out! Enjoy!

Simone

:jump:

denyse_g
February 5th, 2008, 7:54pm
Sara Yoo just contacted me and confirmed I will be getting my prize! Thanks to all of you!:grouphug:
I feel validated- it's been sooo long since I won more then a tricket here and there!:cheer: