PDA

View Full Version : Helm, Inc.?

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 10:07am
Has anyone heard of Helm, Inc.?

I received an email saying my order is being shipped. Haven't ordered a thing.

Any ideas? :4kb:

guruwan2b
February 5th, 2008, 10:09am
http://www.helm.com/index.html
Here's their webpage.
Looks like Napa, Honda and Ford.

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 10:12am
I hope it is not brochures for a new automobile, just what I need, LOL!

mskayz
February 5th, 2008, 10:17am
I have received some eprize wins from Helm.

Nickyle
February 5th, 2008, 10:19am
my caffeine (ePrize) prize came from helm.

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 10:20am
and it is from ePrize, then this will be a first for me!

I have been entering ePrize for over 4 years and never won a thing from them. Have not received any emails saying I won anything, so I am not getting too excited yet.

WOW, did I sound pessimistic or what, I apologize. I just have learned to be patient and not get too excited.

Janir
February 5th, 2008, 10:25am
I've also gotten ePrize wins from Helms

Hope it's a goodie!!!!

metalmaniac8
February 5th, 2008, 10:28am
I got the same e-mail. have no clue what it is

pattyjusty
February 5th, 2008, 10:34am
I got a prize from the Sesame Street Instant win.

RockysJewel
February 5th, 2008, 10:34am
It is much safer to be this way then WOW I bet it is an affy then receive some lame brochures! Really saves you from disapointment.

I do hope it is something good. I bet it is as brochures woulod most likely come directly from the dealership not thru a fullfilment company

I have been entering ePrize for over 4 years and never won a thing from them. Have not received any emails saying I won anything, so I am not getting too excited yet.

WOW, did I sound pessimistic or what, I apologize. I just have learned to be patient and not get too excited.

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 10:35am
I got the same e-mail. have no clue what it is

I have not entered any Caffiene sweeps, they are just too slow for me, and I never win. So this must be from ePrize. I will keep you posted when it arrives.

Thank you for all the answers! Hope others get a nice prize too!:supstar:

JMC663
February 5th, 2008, 10:35am

That's Ok lakegirl, we all get that way. Yes, Helm, Inc. is a fullfillment co. that works for ePrize, sooooooo.....congrats!! Keep us posted!!

Curr4001
February 5th, 2008, 10:46am
I've received a couple of things from Helm, Inc and they were both from eprize sweeps. I didn't get any advance notice and they were nice prizes so I'll bet yours will be really great.
Congrats in advance.

shoppinqueen
February 5th, 2008, 10:47am
I have not entered any Caffiene sweeps, they are just too slow for me, and I never win. So this must be from ePrize. I will keep you posted when it arrives.

Thank you for all the answers! Hope others get a nice prize too!:supstar:

gift card wins from eprize come via Helm:)

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 10:48am
the email I received didn't say which shipping method, so they usually send UPS, USPS or Fed Ex?

UPS is slow to deliver to me - sometimes takes up to 9 days!

riverguy
February 5th, 2008, 10:49am
i got the same notice yesterday from them. when i checked the ups tracking it said it weighed 2.70 lbs. congrats:hello:

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 10:56am
i got the same notice yesterday from them. when i checked the ups tracking it said it weighed 2.70 lbs. congrats:hello:

I tried via UPS website and you need a tracking number.

MissContestJunki
February 5th, 2008, 2:10pm
I got one today too. I have no clue what it is.

Your order, 3456, containing items fulfilled from Helm Incorporated shipped on 2/5/2008.

* Please do not respond to this E-Mail *

Thank you for your order.

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 2:11pm
I got one today too. I have no clue what it is.

Your order, 3456, containing items fulfilled from Helm Incorporated shipped on 2/5/2008.

* Please do not respond to this E-Mail *

Thank you for your order.

Let's hope it is something good we can use! Congrats to you too!! :hello:

FaithHopeJoy
February 5th, 2008, 2:24pm
My New Balance instant win prize (Eprize) was shipped from Helm.

scrunquist
February 5th, 2008, 2:26pm
I bet $1,000,000 weighs about 2.70 lbs., so... CONGRATS!!:hello:

maureen2005
February 5th, 2008, 2:31pm
My prize from the Weather Channel through Eprize came from Helm

kathytracey
February 5th, 2008, 2:55pm
I got the same email also. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good win.:cheer:

MissContestJunki
February 5th, 2008, 5:57pm
I won quite a few instant win games and Im thinking maybe its all them in one package.
It does state that it has "containing items", so thats more then one thing in it. hmmmm

lakegirl25
February 5th, 2008, 6:02pm
I won quite a few instant win games and Im thinking maybe its all them in one package.
It does state that it has "containing items", so thats more then one thing in it. hmmmm

And the note did use the words "containing items". I never win with instants.

Guess I can keep on wondering till the package arrives!

mytrn2wn12
February 5th, 2008, 7:21pm
Got one today too! 3.20 lbs. The suspense is killing me!

MissContestJunki
February 5th, 2008, 7:22pm
Got one today too! 3.20 lbs. The suspense is killing me!

weird mine don't say anything about pounds. wonder if its the same thing then.

anny31
February 5th, 2008, 7:37pm
whats the subject or sender of the email? i wanna look and see in my junk folder.

congrats i hope its a good one!

mytrn2wn12
February 5th, 2008, 7:49pm
This was the subject of mine
Your Order Shipped From Helm Inc. on 2/5/2008

My email also says Items.

renabostwick
February 5th, 2008, 8:21pm
I got the email too. I looked at the expired my sweeps "ford" oooooooohhhhhh I hope its a win.......I would be so excited. The suspense of it all....:hello:

tamlin8817
February 6th, 2008, 2:25am
I got the same E-mail today

babycull
February 6th, 2008, 3:11am
Count me in...I got one of the e-mails as well today. Wonder what it is? I know they are a fulfillment company but that's all I know. I hope it's not something dinky...

EYESONLYFORDAVE
February 6th, 2008, 3:46am
helm is a fulfillment center. i got something from them when i won from the barcadi silver contest a while back.

GracieCat
February 6th, 2008, 9:32pm
I received one of those emails too. I'm so excited. LOL Mine shows it's 3.2 pounds and it'll be here tommorrow. I won't post what it is so I don't spoil the surprise for those that won't get your package for a few days.

Gmaw
February 6th, 2008, 9:37pm
I recieved my Red Envelope gc and Helm was the fulfillment company. :toast1:

MissContestJunki
February 6th, 2008, 10:09pm
I received one of those emails too. I'm so excited. LOL Mine shows it's 3.2 pounds and it'll be here tommorrow. I won't post what it is so I don't spoil the surprise for those that won't get your package for a few days.

How do you know it weights that? Did you do a UPS lookup. Do you know what it is?

TNrina
February 6th, 2008, 10:24pm
Has it been delivered yet?

ptlptl
February 6th, 2008, 10:42pm
I got the same email. Looks like there are a few of us wondering about this. I am usually the last to get the mail because I am on the west coast. Hope it is a nice one.

tupik3702
February 6th, 2008, 10:44pm
Did you try GOOGLE, ASK.com??:curtsy:

GracieCat
February 7th, 2008, 1:01pm
Mine was just delivered. I really don't want to spoil the surprise for those of you that haven't received it yet.

The tracking number was in the email the sent me. When I tracked the package on UPS, it told me how heavy the package was.

Hint: It was a fairly recent win.

mytrn2wn12
February 7th, 2008, 1:13pm
Did you know you won the prize already or is this a surprize win from a recently expired sweep?
Was it from a Premium sweep??

mrssquigg
February 7th, 2008, 1:20pm
O.k. - I didn't get an e-mail but I am curious to see what you all got!

Congrats!!:gift:

TNrina
February 7th, 2008, 1:29pm
O.k. - I didn't get an e-mail but I am curious to see what you all got!

Congrats!!:gift:

Me too!

GracieCat
February 7th, 2008, 2:18pm
Did you know you won the prize already or is this a surprize win from a recently expired sweep?
Was it from a Premium sweep??

Another hint: There are different prizes coming. It's not exactly an expired sweep. It is a premium sweep.

MissContestJunki
February 7th, 2008, 4:09pm
Another hint: There are different prizes coming. It's not exactly an expired sweep. It is a premium sweep.

Come on now you can tell us!:scoot:

renabostwick
February 7th, 2008, 4:21pm
:rolleyes: is it an instant win??????????? maybe a daily drawing... Its killing me....hee hee

kathytracey
February 7th, 2008, 4:30pm
I got mine to day regular mail it was 2 gb usb drive from an instant win that is still running.

mytrn2wn12
February 8th, 2008, 8:54am
I got mine to day regular mail it was 2 gb usb drive from an instant win that is still running.

strange...mine is coming UPS

jolee62
February 8th, 2008, 8:58am
Very cool!

Keeya
February 8th, 2008, 9:30am
Congrats to winners!
:cheer4:

mytrn2wn12
February 8th, 2008, 9:40am
They should never tell a sweeper they are shipping them something and not say what it is...
Pure Torture!!!

mytrn2wn12
February 8th, 2008, 10:28am
UPS was just here! This is a win I already knew about-a laptop case. Very nice! Now I just need to win a laptop.:laugh2:

metalmaniac8
February 8th, 2008, 4:54pm
Just recieved my package from helm. Its a satellite radio from get serious at AAA sweepstakes.

Mtlgrl4evr
February 9th, 2008, 12:44pm
I just received my tshirts from the expired Castrol sweeps :cheer:

MissContestJunki
February 9th, 2008, 1:12pm
I got mine it was from a instant that I knew I won.

Kasper1212
February 13th, 2008, 8:18pm
I got the same email but i havent got a package yet,i did move last june...hope its still coming:sweat:

TawnyNY
February 13th, 2008, 8:31pm
I didn't get an email but UPS delivered it today- it was The Family Guy season 5 dvd that I won on an iwg from Subway. It was from Helm.

Kasper1212
February 13th, 2008, 11:24pm
after i posted today,i checked the mail and i had a package.....it was a Lasor mouse for a laptop...i remembered winning it after i saw what it was....good luck!

Tapestry
February 13th, 2008, 11:42pm
I got a padded envelope USPS from Helm today--it was the target GC I won from the Ziploc instant...

bbking
February 14th, 2008, 12:18am
Got my Family Guy DVD set from the Subway instant via UPS today. It was sent from Helm. Looks like Helm tends to send all their prizes out at once from different contests..interesting.