PDA

View Full Version : Winzy prizes

Nubbs820
February 4th, 2008, 4:47pm
Is it me or does it seem like since the buttons are gone, they give out less prizes on Winzy?

bomar97
February 4th, 2008, 5:03pm
I don't know about less, but I know I'm never winning...

jujyfruit0
February 4th, 2008, 5:16pm
What Buttons?

Lorren
February 4th, 2008, 9:21pm
I've only won once on Winzy, so I don't know.

I'm still getting button views at my blog. I get about 200 points a day that way.

Jennifer
February 4th, 2008, 9:23pm
Winzy.... what is winzy!? I haven't done Winzy since OLS took off the ability to post our buttons! :grin3:

Nubbs820
February 4th, 2008, 9:31pm
Before they used to have wins about every hour. Earlier today I noticed the last prize winner was like 6 hours ago and it wasn't the last Canadian winner. That seems a little slower than how often they used to hand out prizes, but I could be mistaken.

Miki
February 5th, 2008, 4:27am
I don't think so but, I do know that most of my friends don't use it anymore. I have maybe 2-5 faithful winzy friends now.

Jesquarius
February 5th, 2008, 5:45am
I know what you mean.I won once since I joined and it was 5$ to amazon but since then I have won nothing but points so out of 200+ prizes I won just points.I hate points I want more better prizes lol.You can't spend the points on stuff.The points would only be great if I could spend them on stuff I want.

Tonysopranogirl
February 6th, 2008, 3:56pm
Before they used to have wins about every hour. Earlier today I noticed the last prize winner was like 6 hours ago and it wasn't the last Canadian winner. That seems a little slower than how often they used to hand out prizes, but I could be mistaken.

I agree it is super slow lately. I noticed after I read your post.