PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Wins

bomar97
February 4th, 2008, 2:27pm
Am I the only one who either can't win or wins once in those sweeps with thousands of prizes and allows one win per day???

ouachitagurrl
February 4th, 2008, 2:33pm
I have never won multiple items in a sweep. I think I've only won a couple of things from instants anyway. They don't like me for some reason.:grin3:

bnit2winit
February 4th, 2008, 2:40pm
Am I the only one who either can't win or wins once in those sweeps with thousands of prizes and allows one win per day???

You certainly are not alone. I sometimes feel that it's just me who can never win any of those let alone even an instant. I still keep plugging away in hopes that it will change soon.

Best of luck to you that your wins start rolling in too.

sandyk
February 4th, 2008, 2:48pm
I won the one from last year that gave away basketballs, gatorade towels, poster, and gatorade bottles quite a few times. I have enough of the gatorade towels to last my son a lifetime, not to mention 3 basketballs.

Also won the Lowe's Back to school one last year 3 times.

Luvs2Win
February 4th, 2008, 2:49pm
Yes, I have won more than once on some sweeps, one time I won a sweep like 25x...been a couple of years. I am still using the products.:grin3:

Keeya
February 4th, 2008, 2:58pm
I've won Hot Tamales x2
I've won Popcorn x8

AnnaMolly
February 4th, 2008, 2:59pm
The only time I have won something more than once from a sweep was two music downloads. Didn't care about it so I gave it away.

scrunquist
February 4th, 2008, 3:10pm
I won enough Gatorade posters for my wife to give one to everyone in her sixth grade class!

pambanter
February 4th, 2008, 3:12pm
I won a bazillion cokes. Other than that, no.

I was wondering about winning an instant and then winning the grand prize. Usually, once I win an instant I quit entering it, because you can only win once. So I don't get any more entries into the grand prize. I wonder if that is the best way to go.

guruwan2b
February 4th, 2008, 3:12pm
Popcorn.... And I did win two Xbox face plates.
But.... Racheal Ray hates me....

mcapel4444
February 4th, 2008, 3:26pm
I won a bazillion cokes. Other than that, no.

I was wondering about winning an instant and then winning the grand prize. Usually, once I win an instant I quit entering it, because you can only win once. So I don't get any more entries into the grand prize. I wonder if that is the best way to go.

I'm hoping Coke does another game with the Olympics this year- I loved all my free coke! lol

ContestQueen2002
February 4th, 2008, 3:29pm
I got lucky with multiple wins from the Nair one they had last year.

Usually have problems winning one instant though, there are a couple now that I swear everyone on OLS has posted a win from but I can't get it yet anyway!

Wishing us all a wonderful winning week,

Donna P. :royal:

lakegirl25
February 4th, 2008, 3:29pm
is I believe it was called Mike and Ike Candies - I won at least 8 packs of candy!! I can't even eat sugar so I gave them all away.

Instants hate me - I have never, ever won from ePrize, and rarely ever win instants.

rdhill007
February 4th, 2008, 3:40pm
2 vaseline lotions. That's it.

It took me 4 years to win a nestle crunch bar and I haven't won one since.

sugarfruit
February 4th, 2008, 3:50pm
Have never won a Shaw rug, Rachel hates me, can't win from her in any fashion. Quick and simple hates me. The list goes on and on.

joanieo
February 4th, 2008, 3:52pm
I won about 5 dry erase boards from Rachael Ray and about 20 popcorn and that is about it oh wait I won gum on a sweep a while back about 30 packs had to print out coupon and I never did by the time and cost to print then go to specific gas station I ended up just passing on.

b5fan
February 4th, 2008, 4:04pm
A few years ago I won a bunch of Scooby Doo prizes from Nick.com. Most of them were walkie talkies, at least 3 sets!

Other than that, nope.

jellosheriff
February 4th, 2008, 5:24pm
Only once on a regular multi-prize sweep... only to discover that my dealer didn't participate. I mailed my claim vouchers to a friend who could use them.

On the mega-prize sweeps.... I think everyone won multiple times on that one Coke sweep a while back. I gave away coupons I had so many. Won KFC snackers, nestle crunch bars, etc. too.

I also won multiple times on a BP sweep where you could enter your ticket code for a 2nd chance drawing, but that wasn't really a sweep from here- it was a shop and win sweep for buying their gas.

SASE
February 4th, 2008, 5:25pm
I won a bunch of KFC snackers when they ran that promo last year. Haven't had multiple wins like that since though.

I'd like to win that Tide pen everyone has been winning lol

bwanas
February 4th, 2008, 5:34pm
little debbie really liked me got all 3 prizes

jafarhie
February 4th, 2008, 5:37pm
Yes, I've won multiple prizes from the same instants.

I won about 30 snacker coupons, 13 Vaseline Lotions, multiple times on the gatorade promotion, etc. The list goes on and on, those were the good days though. The instants have been weak this year.

Globug_47
February 4th, 2008, 5:45pm
I won 2 weekly prizes in the SJP Coty Covet sweeps. And I've won 2 message boards and the garbage bowl in the RR sweep.

But I do think that there are some instants that hate me. For the life of me I can't win anything with Kraft or Eprize in it's name.

Tonysopranogirl
February 4th, 2008, 5:50pm
I've won a couple of times with the Rachel ray two message boards and two garbage bowls. I was able to give a garbage bowl to a gf who was going to go buy one and give a message board to my sister which was nice.
Certain games just seemed to hate me too like the Wendys wii game. It all boils down to luck. I've played games and missed by seconds and when I won a huge iwg I had many people pm me they had just played seconds before and lost...........
I hope everyone gets some nice wins!!

knarf17igiul
February 4th, 2008, 5:54pm
4 years 300 to 400 entries a day NO WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomar97
February 4th, 2008, 5:59pm
I won 2 weekly prizes in the SJP Coty Covet sweeps. And I've won 2 message boards and the garbage bowl in the RR sweep.

But I do think that there are some instants that hate me. For the life of me I can't win anything with Kraft or Eprize in it's name.

There's hope.. I finally won a Kraft last year... nothing from Eprize yet.. but multiples?? No way!!!

tattwo
February 4th, 2008, 6:24pm
I won 4 of the Vaseline lotions.

At least 4 Mike & Ike.

Six Nair.

And 12 envelopes with the Bounty paper towel coupons.

kirstenandjay
February 4th, 2008, 6:33pm
oh yeah I guess there was a few things that I have won on.

that superman game. I won a few things and then the vaseline lotion
and the coke wow that was amazing. everybody won on that. Peeps selling them on ebay where not getting the prices they wanted

I hope there is another contest full of prizes again. I remmeber there was one that peeps kept winning on maybe it was a Kraft one and I was like suck cannot even win once.. not fair

birdpix
February 4th, 2008, 6:39pm
Pepsi Transform Your Summer and the NFL one were very very good to us...:grin3:

BUT, I usually dont have much luck with the "thousands of prizes" like the pot pies or other cheaper stuff - but I'll take multiple check wins any day!

jus_like_honey
February 4th, 2008, 6:47pm
I don't win very often and I usually win smaller prizes. I had my first "big" win that was valued at $150 recently. Still haven't received the prize yet.

jus_like_honey
February 4th, 2008, 6:48pm
4 years 300 to 400 entries a day NO WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God! You've never won anything? Damn, I feel bad! I hope you win something great soon!

sascha_b
February 4th, 2008, 6:49pm

Nope. For some reason I can't win the easy ones, but I've hit a few hard ones....so I can't complain.

stinkmow2000
February 6th, 2008, 3:48am
I won 7 blockbuster popcorns.
Then again, they were giving away 350,000 of them.:laugh:

angkaye
February 6th, 2008, 4:38am
The twisted ringtones - if they count, I won like 40 of them. About 8 or 10 popcorns. Nothing yet that was really useable. No Shaw rug, only one Rachael dry erase, but that was by skin of my teeth on last day.

funnyj3llo
February 6th, 2008, 5:13am
I think I won 2 of the vaseline lotions a year...maybe two years ago. And I won 5 popcorns I think. Other than that, nope.

JH33194
February 6th, 2008, 6:21am

I also have a really hard time winning on the instants that give away thousands of prizes. Sometimes I win the ones that have less prizes but rarely win the ones with LOADS of prizes. I couldn't win Rachael Ray, Can't ever win any Nabisco instant, NEVER win those Totinos sweeps that give away TONS of prizes, I swear, the more prizes, the less my chances of winning.

ksmith47
February 6th, 2008, 12:46pm
I've won sweeps where there is only one prize and I can't win sweeps with 10,000 prizes.

It's all in the luck of the draw.

I don't worry about - I enter and forget about it - just keep on entering.

Good luck, everyone!:bouquet:

momof5kids
February 6th, 2008, 12:53pm
Popcorn.... And I did win two Xbox face plates.
But.... Racheal Ray hates me....

Don't feel bad ,She hates me too!! I am faithful about entering and have never won anything from her sweeps!!:mad:

99towin
February 6th, 2008, 12:57pm
I've won twice on one sweep...