PDA

View Full Version : fast sweeper?

stinkmow2000
February 4th, 2008, 2:37am
Does anyone know anything about fast sweeper? I saw their ad when i entered a classic heartland contest. It goes something like this: enter hundreds of contests with the click of a button. It sort of sounds like a super shazam.
Or is something that will get you disqualified. Their website has very little info on it. I was hoping to find a way to speed things up. I'm spending way to much time and showing little results. Green, roboform, shazam helps but still alot of time.

Thanks Jim

Sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

InkyPrincess
February 4th, 2008, 2:53am
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=645024&highlight=fastsweeper
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=653005&highlight=fastsweeper

It will DQ you from 99.9999% of sweeps out there - when rules say "entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will not be accepted", that's exactly what they're talking about.

its_inevitable
February 4th, 2008, 2:57am
InkyPrincess saved me the trouble by providing those links, as I was about to go search for them as this question has been popping up a whole lot lately. We made need a sticky for it soon.

Fastsweeper is a Macro, which are usually forbidden in the rules. IMO, who knows which sponsors care enough to keep track but why risk it?

stinkmow2000
February 4th, 2008, 3:03am
Thanks for posting the links.
I did a search in the forums before i posted my question.
I was using "fast sweeper " instead of one word - fastsweeper.
I didn't the same reults.
Thanks Jim

tawnjun
February 4th, 2008, 5:40am
I just came across that Fast Sweeper thing entering in Classic Heartland. Is this new? I entered 20 of their contests for a trial run. Seemed pretty cool, but then I got to wondering. Do they have age requirements, guide lines, age rules..etc. Those don't pop up. hmmm.

BeautifulPromise2621
February 5th, 2008, 9:22am
Isn't that weird that Classic Heartland is using Fast Sweeper as a sponor ad?