PDA

View Full Version : question bounty coupon

Donna344
February 3rd, 2008, 3:12pm
I didn't just receive one bounty coupon, like I expected, I received 100 so far, any one else, know of some place I could sent them so they could get used. Anyone else get these??
Thanks! Donna:confused::shocked4:

linda54
February 3rd, 2008, 3:25pm
I don't know of anywhere you could send them, perhaps a nursing home, school sytstme?

LizzieB
February 3rd, 2008, 3:28pm
I would send you a self addressed stamped envelope if you want to give any away. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Ladybigmac
February 3rd, 2008, 3:29pm
Your church, the closest women's shelter, Salvation Army shelter, almost any charity for when they have a dinner. Donate and then deduct from your taxes.

HelenR
February 3rd, 2008, 3:29pm
Got 6 envelops with 3 in each one so I sent half to DD. 100 is a lot! Maybe a food bank could pass them out to their customers. Pass them out to other shoppers in the grocery store who are buying paper towels. I sometimes leave coupons I'm not using on the shelf with the product they are for.

momof5kids
February 3rd, 2008, 3:31pm
I would gladly take a few off your hands if you would like - if you would like too pm me and i will give you my address.

teechbiz
February 3rd, 2008, 3:43pm
with about three in each one. I go through lots of paper towels at school and around the house but remember you can always look for them on sale, use the coupons and donate them to abused women homes, churches, etc., and you can get a tax break too. If you have kids you might want to see if their teacher would like some of those coupons. I buy tissue and paper towels every month for school.

PRECIOUS
February 3rd, 2008, 3:48pm
I would truely appreciate a few of the coupons. I can send you a SASE if you'd like. Where can I sign up for bounty coupons? Thank you

elainmir
February 3rd, 2008, 3:51pm
i'd love a few if you have some left....can send a SASE

KathBrat
February 3rd, 2008, 3:52pm
I would be more than happy to send a SASE as well

Do you have any dogs? I have a free snausages coupon I could give in return

SillyLilly
February 3rd, 2008, 3:54pm
Where can I sign up for bounty coupons? Thank you

This was a part of a contest that's over. Everyone who entered but didn't win got 3 coupons for each entry they made in the contest.

InkyPrincess
February 3rd, 2008, 3:56pm
I would gladly buy some from you! They're the only brand my husband will use for tattooing. Send me a PM with your price please.

Thanks!

SweepingBeauty
February 3rd, 2008, 4:00pm
contact the company and let them know what has happened, they are not yours if you did not win them

Donna344
February 4th, 2008, 6:38pm
Tell me how to pm you as I have never done this before and am not sure how to do this, I would love to send some of these to each of you that wanted them. Thanks Donna

guruwan2b
February 4th, 2008, 7:40pm
To PM just click on hte person's name a drop down box will say PM this person. Click on that.

Did you get your PM option changed? Go to Options/help, User CP and there is a box about halfway down the page to select PM's.

I used my coupons at a local grocery store. They double coupons, so I paid $0.18 each for 3 rolls...