PDA

View Full Version : go green?

SilentReverie_08
February 3rd, 2008, 11:23am
i am thinking of going premium, but I'm not sure.
Have you gotten a lot more wins since going green?

OKgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 11:30am
Depends how much effort you put into sweeping. (And luck)

But yes, there is more opportunity to win because there are more sweeps to enter.

Haven't you been green before?

AnnaMolly
February 3rd, 2008, 11:32am
Go green! It's so much more fun.
I won quite a lot last year. My biggest total, of course it was nowhere near the big HOF people, but for little old me it was great. My biggest win was an iPod.

SilentReverie_08
February 3rd, 2008, 11:32am
No, I didn't want to go green before because I was only seventeen, so I couldn't enter a lot of the contests anyway.
But, now that I'm eighteen I can enter a lot more, so I was thinking about it.

OKgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 11:34am
Ohh, that makes sense. I don't see many sweeps for teenagers (there are some, just not a lot).

Just go green! You won't regret it.

obxhatteraslight
February 3rd, 2008, 11:37am
i am thinking of going premium, but I'm not sure.
Have you gotten a lot more wins since going green?

The best thing that ever happened to me was turing green on here. Its so differant with a lot more sweeps to enter!!!

OMG gift yourself ASAP!!!!

Globug_47
February 3rd, 2008, 11:37am
I think that it's really worth it just for the amount of sweeps that are offered to you. Plus there are other perks of going green also.

I think that you'd be very happy if you went green. Usually, my first win of the year is enough $$$ to pay for my year premium membership.

If you're not sure that this is something that you'll like or find worth it, you have the option to buy a 3 month premium membership for only $12-$13.

Trust me when I tell you... if you go green, you'll want to stay green.

Good luck to you!

obxhatteraslight
February 3rd, 2008, 11:43am
:fairy2:Sometime today or within the next few days you`ll be turned green!! Its only good for 3 months but I think that you`ll enjoy it!!! Sending You Fairy Dust Wishes for many wins. Aimee NY:highfive:

obxhatteraslight
February 3rd, 2008, 11:47am
I think that it's really worth it just for the amount of sweeps that are offered to you. Plus there are other perks of going green also.

I think that you'd be very happy if you went green. Usually, my first win of the year is enough $$$ to pay for my year premium membership.

If you're not sure that this is something that you'll like or find worth it, you have the option to buy a 3 month premium membership for only $12-$13.

Trust me when I tell you... if you go green, you'll want to stay green.

Good luck to you!

It cracks the heck out of me!! I love it!!

Globug_47
February 3rd, 2008, 11:48am
:fairy2:Sometime today you`ll be turned green!! Its only good for 3 months but I think that you`ll enjoy it!!! Sending You Fairy Dust Wishes for many wins. Aimee NY:highfive:

Girl..... this afternoon???

She's already green!!!

You're an angel for gifting her!!!

SilentReverie_08
February 3rd, 2008, 11:53am
:fairy2:Sometime today or within the next few days you`ll be turned green!! Its only good for 3 months but I think that you`ll enjoy it!!! Sending You Fairy Dust Wishes for many wins. Aimee NY:highfive:

Wow! thanks! haha I have no idea how you did that but that's really cool and nice of you :faces:

=]=] thanks a lot!!

obxhatteraslight
February 3rd, 2008, 11:53am
Girl..... this afternoon???

She's already green!!!

You're an angel for gifting her!!!

That was quick!!!! Have fun and do report your first win after going green!!

Globug_47
February 3rd, 2008, 12:08pm
Girl has an awful lot of sweeps to catch up on, doesn't she?

I suspect that we won't be seeing her for a good solid week while she's catching up on them!

Enjoy!!! And many awesome wins for you!!! :highfive: