PDA

View Full Version : Woman's Day Contests

bigwinner4life
February 3rd, 2008, 11:10am
Has anyone ever won a contest from Woman's Day magazine? I have entered their sweepstakes for years and I can't recall winning anything from them. Also, other magazines like Redbook...Is it just that these are very popular contests and the chances of winning are one in a million? Please reply if you've actually won these sweepstakes. Thanks.

nekkidfish
February 3rd, 2008, 2:41pm
Just do a search here in the forums for it, this has been asked many times.

And yes, I have seen posts from people that have won from them.

HUGz and GL! Jules

serendipity
February 3rd, 2008, 2:52pm
yes..just takes paitence..alot more people enter those than just us..the readers do also..

keesteregg
February 3rd, 2008, 2:54pm
theres a bunch of sweepstake sites that ppl go on to and not to mention how many ppl on here and the readers like the person said above me. same w/ classic heartland they get ALOT of traffic on there website each day from ppl entering. ppl win them tho and ive seen a few on here.

bigwinner4life
February 3rd, 2008, 2:57pm
Ok. Thanks! Sorry for the repost. I guess I'll keep on entering and maybe someday I'll win! I won a trip from another contest last year and I am dying to win another. Trips are the best and Woman's Day regularly has those type of contests.

Luvs2Win
February 3rd, 2008, 3:07pm
I have won from Woman's Day (just showed up), Star Magazine (just showed up), and a trip from Lifetime TV.:faces:

PRECIOUS
February 3rd, 2008, 3:27pm
I have won from Woman's Day (just showed up), Star Magazine (just showed up), and a trip from Lifetime TV.:faces:

WOW! Congrats!:drum:

misfitz1267
February 3rd, 2008, 3:41pm
I've won twice from Woman's Day!

khristal23
February 3rd, 2008, 3:43pm
I've won once from Woman's Day.

daydreamer2
February 3rd, 2008, 3:53pm
I've won twice from woman's day.

NAL027
February 3rd, 2008, 3:56pm
Yes, I have won 3 times from Woman's Day. They always just send the prizes. i never received any prior notices.