PDA

View Full Version : Question...

jarakana
February 2nd, 2008, 9:00pm
Do you think it would be ok to have all caps when entering sweeps? You know when filling out the entry forms, because I have been doing this right along. I am wondering if I am DQ'ing myself by doing this for I haven't won a sweeps ever! :frown7:

deesbree
February 2nd, 2008, 9:05pm
I don't know since my email is all small letters so I just capitalize the beginning letters in my name and address. I have never saw anything in the rules about it other than when you type in a code word you have to do it exact.:twocents:

Jessica25
February 2nd, 2008, 9:15pm
I wouldn't imagine it being a problem. Did you really never win a sweep ever? Ever? You've been sweeping for over 2 years? A Premium member? Wow. Do you enter everyday?

SASE
February 2nd, 2008, 10:24pm
I don't think it matters either way with online entries. Here's some fairy dust :fairy4: for some nice wins :thumbs:

birdpix
February 2nd, 2008, 11:14pm
I dont think it matters at all - I tend to enter with all LOWER case letters often as my last name has a couple letters often confused (i & l) and I've gotten wins that were addressed exactly as I had entered and some that were all caps or in proper cap format, so I think it really does not matter... Good LUCK!

E261L116
February 2nd, 2008, 11:35pm
I've always enter in all CAPS and have won lots of things I don't think it matters. Good Luck.