View Full Version : fastsweeper?

LuckyDucks
February 2nd, 2008, 4:41pm
anyone ever heard or used this site?
http://www.fastsweeper.com/
is it good?worth it? any feed back will be great thanks

captain_kirk24
February 2nd, 2008, 4:50pm
I've only recently heard of it, from the google ads on the needcoffee sweeps. I looked at the site, but haven't tried it.

StarbucksAddict
February 2nd, 2008, 4:54pm
It will DQ you from 99.9999% of sweeps out there - when rules say "entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will not be accepted", that's exactly what they're talking about.

bb97036
February 2nd, 2008, 4:57pm
Don't know a thing about it--but noticed an ad has been added to one of the sites I visit often in their confirmation window.

LuckyDucks
February 2nd, 2008, 5:06pm
thanks i barely win any more i def dont want to get myself DQed lol

KellyH
February 6th, 2008, 6:54pm
Their site says it enters you in the contests just like you would manually and most sweepstakes would not know that the entries have been made by a entry system.

demmi
March 23rd, 2008, 11:57am
I signed up a few months ago no wins yet .They say if you do not win within the 3 month time period that I signed up they will refund you your money.

luv911fun
March 23rd, 2008, 12:04pm
not sure why you guys are so determined to try despite all the warnings about disqualification by using this stuff. :shock:

not worth the risk to me. i do hope it works out, if you keep with it, let us know when you win. :gvibes:

IplaymyGuitar
March 23rd, 2008, 12:21pm
i dont swee where it costs anything

Jennifer
March 23rd, 2008, 12:25pm
This sounds to me like a surefire way to get yourself DQ'ed from most every sweep. If you're serious about sweeping DO NOT attempt any of these services... this is what will get you blacklisted.

Teddybear
March 23rd, 2008, 12:38pm
Back before OLS even started, I signed up (for a year) at a site that offered to enter me automatically for sweeps and I got exactly zilch for my money.

When OLS started, I, and my fellow Founding Members, found that helping each other out was the best way to win. I do not believe that the paid sites even enter people. The only way to win is to work hard at it. You can't win if you don't enter.:smile8:

haun107
March 23rd, 2008, 12:51pm
i dont swee where it costs anything

It lets you run the first "sweep" for free, then it tells you it can find you "thousands" of other sweepstakes, if you sign up for premium service. I can't remember how much it cost, but I passed. I would rather just enter for the sweeps that I want, not every single one out there, and probably be DQ'd in the process.
:)

joenkim
March 23rd, 2008, 1:01pm
I joined fastweeper a while ago, for free. I entered my mom's info to see if she would win.

She has won nothing. Also, about 3 months after using fastsweeper, the site told me it was no longer free, I would have to pay for their service. No thank you!

In addition, I have paid for a year's worth of entering from another (automatic) site for my dad. He hasn't won a thing.

HOWEVER, my neighbor down the street ALSO pays for an automatic entering service and he has won several things, smalll things like Cabela's gift cards, and big things like a Royal Caribbean Cruise (he was notified of that last month).

So, who's to say?

shawn95187
March 23rd, 2008, 4:25pm
I signed my mom up for fastsweeper. She hasn't won anything yet.

I am a member of a different sweepstakes entry service and have won a few things.

I do not have the time to manually enter a lot of sweepstakes on OLS so I would rather pay money to a service and take my chances.

bjdotson
March 23rd, 2008, 5:00pm
If you like to sweep; sweep. The time I have to hire somebody to do my sweeping for me, is the day I quit.

Sweeping is a hobby which can give you prizes. It's like if your hobby is putting model cars together but you don't have the time so you hire somebody to put the cars together for you. What's the point.

haun107
March 23rd, 2008, 5:04pm
If you like to sweep; sweep. The time I have to hire somebody to do my sweeping for me, is the day I quit.

Sweeping is a hobby which can give you prizes. It's like if your hobby is putting model cars together but you don't have the time so you hire somebody to put the cars together for you. What's the point.

Here, here!!!!!!:cheer4:

EllaBarns
March 23rd, 2008, 5:25pm
Hmm, honestly, I would consider it cheating.

judyv01510
March 23rd, 2008, 5:28pm
I absolutely agree. A while ago I was getting burned out with sweeping. I took a good look at this hobby. I wondered when my burn out started.

Part of the hobby pleasure is winning of course but it is the process. I took a good look at shazam. Shazam takes away the pleasure at looking at the prizes ( I have been at a sweep site and wondered what I am entering for) the qualifications, how long it has been running, when it will expire, how many times I have entered etc etc. I have stopped using shazam and the pleasure is back.

So if I am greedy and just want the prizes then I will go to an automated site but me I want the hobby.

luv911fun
March 23rd, 2008, 5:42pm

Hmm, honestly, I would consider it cheating.

great points!!!!

demmi
March 23rd, 2008, 5:48pm
Well I would not consider it cheating just a different way to enter.My mother is not able to use her hands so this type of site would be good for someone like her to use.

StarbucksAddict
March 23rd, 2008, 5:57pm
Well I would not consider it cheating just a different way to enter.My mother is not able to use her hands so this type of site would be good for someone like her to use.

No, it wouldn't be good for her because it will disqualify her from almost every sweep out there. Automated services such as this are against the rules of the vast majority of sweepstakes.

Jennifer
March 23rd, 2008, 6:10pm

It is cheating. Someone else (or computer) does the work for you, and you go about your merry way. It gains them no website traffic and they earn no ad revenue. It's like you clock in for work, and somebody does the work for you, yet you still get paid for it. This is why this method of entry is cheating.

There are solutions for people who can't use their hands, disabled people use the internet all the time. Roboform helps a lot, but there are also other things out there as well.

I can tell you first hand that it is pretty easy to spot automated entries if the sponsor wanted too - hundreds of entries coming from the same IP address is one way to tell.

shawn95187
March 23rd, 2008, 6:45pm
I am going to continue to use automated sweepstakes entry services until I stop winning when I use them. End of story.

Lorren
March 23rd, 2008, 7:31pm
I see it as cheating too and I have no sympathy for anyone that enters contests this way, knowing that it can get you DQ'd, and they get disqualified.

If you don't have much time, then only enter a few sweeps. Having someone else do it for you is wrong, IMO.

shawn95187
March 23rd, 2008, 7:36pm
Can someone explain to me why I keep winning when I use automated sweepstake entry sites?

Jennifer
March 23rd, 2008, 8:03pm
Can someone explain to me why I keep winning when I use automated sweepstake entry sites?

You said you won a "few" things. And it's simply because your cheating and you have yet to be caught. Most rules specifically forbid this type of entry. Sweeping doesn't have the same meaning to you as it does to the rest of us.

By the way, I remember arguing this with you back in November, so I went and looked for the thread... this is what you said:

I am here vouching for the service simply because I know it works.

Lets review:

1. I have been a member of Winforme since 2003.
2. Each year I have won AT LEAST ONE prize of some sort (no, nothing really big)
3. Each year I have sold an item I have won from using winforme.com (Ebay/Craigstlist)
4. Each year the amount of return I get from selling a prize EXCEEDS the membership fee.

For November Winforme has entered me in 54 Sweepstakes for a total of 726 entries. The 726 total of all entries for the month......of course the majority of the 726 is daily entries. The way I see it that is 726 entries I NOW HAVE had I not been using this service.

And i'll remind the folks again, from what you said, you have one at least ONE prize each year... each YEAR. Hardly worth the expense. Not worth the risk of being blacklisted and DQ'ed from sweepstakes. Not to mention the amount of sweepstakes it enters you in monthly doesn't equal nearly as many as there are for premium folks here on OLS. Your "vouch" for the service wouldn't convince me to join. If you told me that based on your review that the service "works", I would laugh.

What works is manual entry, which = 45 wins for me last year. Not to mention, to use the particular service you talked about, it is $71 a year. You get entered in a fraction of the sweeps available and it costs over 2x as much to join. What's the better deal?

haun107
March 23rd, 2008, 8:12pm
Hmm... I'm pretty new, but one a year, huh? I've only been doing sweepstakes for a month or so, but I already have won about 5. Granted, the biggest was only about $100, but still.

Ron C
March 23rd, 2008, 8:27pm
I am going to continue to use automated sweepstakes entry services until I stop winning when I use them. End of story.

This is the type of thing that will ruin sweeping for everyone.

If everyone used automated sweepstakes entry services companies would stop sponsoring sweeps, what would be the purpose? It is a very short sided view.

EllaBarns
March 23rd, 2008, 8:44pm

Hardly. You are not even visiting the sites, which is the whole purpose of the sweepstakes being offered - to market what they are doing... If you ask me, if you mother is not able to even use a form filler, then she is not qualified to enter the sweeps.

If you want her to enter sweeps and have an actual chance of winning, maybe you could sit with her at the computer and enter sweeps together. You are only getting her and yourself disqualified from the GOOD stuff (which actually is just fine - more chances for me to win - LOL!).

raymondisadore
March 23rd, 2008, 8:47pm
Like Starbuck Said--this Is The Sort Of Site That Will Disqualify You From Winning--not Roboform.

shawn95187
March 23rd, 2008, 8:55pm
You said you won a "few" things. And it's simply because your cheating and you have yet to be caught. Most rules specifically forbid this type of entry. Sweeping doesn't have the same meaning to you as it does to the rest of us.

By the way, I remember arguing this with you back in November, so I went and looked for the thread... this is what you said:

And i'll remind the folks again, from what you said, you have one at least ONE prize each year... each YEAR. Hardly worth the expense. Not worth the risk of being blacklisted and DQ'ed from sweepstakes. Not to mention the amount of sweepstakes it enters you in monthly doesn't equal nearly as many as there are for premium folks here on OLS. Your "vouch" for the service wouldn't convince me to join. If you told me that based on your review that the service "works", I would laugh.

What works is manual entry, which = 45 wins for me last year. Not to mention, to use the particular service you talked about, it is $71 a year. You get entered in a fraction of the sweeps available and it costs over 2x as much to join. What's the better deal?

1. It's worth the expense to me because I make a profit each year from selling/donating the prizes I win from using this service.
2. If I am blacklisted/DQed from sweepstakes that is the risk I take from using the service.
3. I do not have a lot of extra time to enter sweepstakes on my own which is why I don't have a premium membership on OLS
4. You do not know how many times I am entered into sweepstakes from using the service. Each month is different so you can't compare anything.

mlnii
March 23rd, 2008, 9:19pm
This is the type of thing that will ruin sweeping for everyone.

If everyone used automated sweepstakes entry services companies would stop sponsoring sweeps, what would be the purpose? It is a very short sided view.
I agree....One bad apple is all it takes and we have a bunch..:mad3::mad3::mad3: Sad

Jennifer
March 23rd, 2008, 9:37pm
1. It's worth the expense to me because I make a profit each year from selling/donating the prizes I win from using this service.
2. If I am blacklisted/DQed from sweepstakes that is the risk I take from using the service.
3. I do not have a lot of extra time to enter sweepstakes on my own which is why I don't have a premium membership on OLS
4. You do not know how many times I am entered into sweepstakes from using the service. Each month is different so you can't compare anything.

I used the comparison from November that you wrote... so yes, I can compare to that. At that point you said you had been a member for about 4 years.

You don't have 20 minutes a day? 20 minutes is all it takes w/Robo to do about 100 sweeps daily. I can manage right now 247 in about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

It's the principle of it all... it's about paying someone to do the work for you. If I don't have time, I don't enter, period. But I do try to find a few minutes in a day to get the most important ones out of the way if I don't have any time to do them all.

fastfreddie1959
March 23rd, 2008, 9:57pm
Their site says it enters you in the contests just like you would manually and most sweepstakes would not know that the entries have been made by a entry system.
They can track you with cookies-ISP-even your MAC address.
It's a real pain to hide all 3.
I know cause i do it.

theolotto
March 23rd, 2008, 10:06pm
well i'm glad that some of you are using the auto entry sites. once your dq'd, better odds for me.

I became a premium member in november, and since then, i've won at least six times. the biggest win was a $500 lamp so the money and time spent was worth it.

shawn95187
March 23rd, 2008, 10:49pm
I used the comparison from November that you wrote... so yes, I can compare to that. At that point you said you had been a member for about 4 years.

You don't have 20 minutes a day? 20 minutes is all it takes w/Robo to do about 100 sweeps daily. I can manage right now 247 in about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

It's the principle of it all... it's about paying someone to do the work for you. If I don't have time, I don't enter, period. But I do try to find a few minutes in a day to get the most important ones out of the way if I don't have any time to do them all.

I think you are cheating for using Robo. So now we are even.

EllaBarns
March 23rd, 2008, 11:06pm

:shocked4:

LOL. I am speechless.

shawn95187
March 23rd, 2008, 11:20pm
:shocked4:

LOL. I am speechless.

Good. That's one less person that will need to comment.

luv911fun
March 24th, 2008, 3:41am

hardly the same thing.

im glad that you think it is worth it. to me, it is worth entering 30 min-a few hours a day to win ALL the WONDERFUL things i have won. my win list vs your win list is enough proof for me. perhaps i am an old fashioned sweeper, but it is the fun way, and the way that is fair to the sponsors and me.

Wisegalhere
March 24th, 2008, 5:14am
and not even well.

Robo-form does not enter CONTESTS automatically, it merely fills in individual fields.

The user is still required to go to the site, see the sponsor's product or service.

Sponsors don't put on contests just so that we can win stuff. Their costs are part of their marketing budget: Companies see sweeps as another way to promote their goods and services.

I too am concerned that fewer companies will offer online sweeps if they feel that those "entering" are not being exposed to their goods or services.

FTR, I find your cynicism sad.

theolotto
March 24th, 2008, 8:42am

I think someone needs their bottle lol. grow up.

ggmac2
March 24th, 2008, 8:56am

If the sweepstakes they are entering for you specifically state entry services, macros
and the such are NOT allowed then it is cheating because you are not following the rules.

sbmdr
March 24th, 2008, 9:32am
Since I began sweeping I've noticed a huge increase in sponsors stating in their rules that automated sweep sites/macros will get you DQ'd and I believe they follow through with that. Even the small mom and pop type of sites are now excluding automated sites whereas that wasn't the norm just a few years ago. It seems to me only about 20% of the sweeps posted allow automated sites. My question is ... certainly these automated sites read the rules and don't bother entering people for those sweeps who don't allow that type of entry ... don't they? Or do they enter everybody willy nilly in every sweep out there without reading the rules?

But I say...let those people use those sites if they want. It simply increases the odds for everybody else.

My average is 11 wins per month. I'll stick with OLS. Somehow the odds HAVE to be better. At least, according to the rules, I'm not being DQ'd from 80% of the sweeps.

pandka
March 24th, 2008, 9:48am
Automated services is why so many sweeps have us jump through hoops to enter, ie.....flash, impossible-to-read cappa/security codes, trivia questions, the new blog-type entries, etc. I'm seeing less and less of the simple and quick to enter sweeps.

If you use an automated sevice and get blackballed, don't come running back here to complain.

Jboy74
March 24th, 2008, 9:58am
To Each their own...
Is Roboform cheating? Most say no some say yes
Automated sites Cheating? Not sure but to me its not, Its to risky for me since i would rather not take a chance of getting DQed. I do not think of people using automated sites as Cheaters they are just looking for a faster way to enter more sweeps just like us using robo. How would you feel if people started calling us using robo cheaters?

Wisegalhere
March 24th, 2008, 9:58am
I was speaking with a friend who joined Fastsweeper about 3.5 months ago. She has won exactly NOTHING.

She had said from the beginning that she had nothing to lose because "They have a money back guarantee" if you don't win in 3 months. Because I'm a pain in the butt, lol, I asked her if she was going to contact them to get some answers.

I should note, however, that we're in Canada where we have far fewer contests available to us, so I don't know what the rules are for the US members.

That said, she emailed them 2 weeks ago, and they have not responded at all. She sent 2 follow-ups and they still didn't answer. Even she was surprised that even tho they won't answer her emails, they still tried to put through a renewal of her membership for another 3 months.

It'll be interesting to follow up with some of the fast-sweeper members here who have joined to see how they are doing vs. those of us who enter according to the rules.

Jennifer
March 24th, 2008, 10:09am
To Each their own...
Is Roboform cheating? Most say no some say yes
Automated sites Cheating? Not sure but to me its not, Its to risky for me since i would rather not take a chance of getting DQed. I do not think of people using automated sites as Cheaters they are just looking for a faster way to enter more sweeps just like us using robo. How would you feel if people started calling us using robo cheaters?

Using Roboform is not cheating. Only on sweeps where it says manual entry is required, then it could be considered cheating. Those sweeps are few and far between.

Automated entry services are cheating no matter HOW you look at it because it is CLEARLY against the rules in most sweepstakes. Breaking the rules = cheating. Roboform does not enter sweeps, it fills in information in fields. We still have to visit the websites and do all that. It's the same thing as Google auto-fill or the autofiller that comes with IE, except it holds more information. They would clearly have to forbid anybody from using an autofiller. And for that matter, they would have to exclude anyone that saves passwords and forms in their browser period, which is just about everybody. Robo is NOT a macro, it is not a BOT, as they use those terms in rules. If you know what those are, you know it is not Robo.

Some sweepstakes JA's don't really know what Roboform is, so when asked they say no, it's not allowed, but that's because they think it does more than auto-fill forms.

You can't compare two totally different things.

Jboy74
March 24th, 2008, 10:19am
Jennifer. I am not talking about cheating from the Sweepstakes administrators point of view i am talking about from personal opinions. Cheating is a matter of opinion to most. Some believe Entering using diffrent e-mails is cheating, Some believe entering your wifes name on sweeps is cheating and others do not. Some people believe the only fair way to enter sweeps is doing everything by hand ie Roboform is not doing everything by hand so its cheating as well. Its just a matter of opinion. I do not agree with these automated websites but to each their own. I do not feel the people using it are cheating though. They need to be aware that they will be DQed from a large portion of the sweeps by using it and if they are fine with that then let them us the automated service.

See my point of view? Its all a matter of personal opinion.

What do you think JAs would think of robo if they knew what it did? I am sure the JAs want us to spend a little time at the site entering and reading the information there but with Robo, You click the button scan the form quickly to make sure everything is filled in and hit submit. I am sure some would not care as long as they get our info but i am sure some of the ones that allow it now would ban its use on their sweeps. In my opinion Robo is not cheating but then again its just my person opinion.

Think about it, They are not totally diffrent things. Robo automates the entering process by filling in your information automaticly at the click of a button, Yes you still have to visit the site well at least just the form which most sweeps would rather have you visit the home page first and then click the link to the sweeps, Some even DQ you for going directly from here to the form.. Automated sites take it one step forward they actually click the link to the form , click the button to fill the form in for you and then click submit for you.

I am not arguing with anyone here i am just stating my opinions just like everyone here.

My personal opinion is Robo is not cheating its just a time saving tool, Automated sites are not cheating they are just a time saving tool as well, Yes you can get DQed using either on certain sweeps. I do not like the idea of an automated site but i do not look at people using these sites as cheaters either. I think most posters here are correct in leading people away from these sites but i do not agree with the people calling them cheaters for using the site.

Lpwilmer
March 24th, 2008, 10:31am
Shawn sounds very young!

1) Sweeping is and should always be considered a hobby! Plain and simple.
2) If you're looking at it as a second job or a way to make extra money - you'd be better off applying @ Micky Dees.
3) If you're using automatic entry form companies then you're cheating, can and will be dq'd (most companies already have the software in place to ferret out these, the rest will follow suit in the very near future).
4) Sweeping isn't a career or business. So to justify the "i don't have time" is pretty lame. It's like saying I don't have time to take a bath, so on my way out I'll run underdeath the lawn sprinklers at the local park.
5) If you don't have time to fill out a few forms manually or through robo then it would appear that rather than sweeping you should be looking into time management skills.

Jennifer
March 24th, 2008, 10:32am
Jennifer. I am not talking about cheating from the Sweepstakes administrators point of view i am talking about from personal opinions. Cheating is a matter of opinion to most. Some believe Entering using diffrent e-mails is cheating, Some believe entering your wifes name on sweeps is cheating and others do not. Some people believe the only fair way to enter sweeps is doing everything by hand ie Roboform is not doing everything by hand so its cheating as well. Its just a matter of opinion. I do not agree with these automated websites but to each their own. I do not feel the people using it are cheating though. They need to be aware that they will be DQed from a large portion of the sweeps by using it and if they are fine with that then let them us the automated service.

See my point of view? Its all a matter of personal opinion.

What do you think JAs would think of robo if they knew what it did? I am sure some would not care as long as they get our info but i am sure some of the ones that allow it now would ban its use on their sweeps..

Well ok, personal opinion is one thing, from a JA point of view it's another. But using a previous analogy.... it's the same thing as having someone clock you in for work, do the work, and you still getting paid. But, that's my personal opinion. If it was ok to do, and it actually worked, wouldn't we all be doing it? I mean, like I said before, I guess we all have different meanings and reasons to do sweeping. I personally do it for the enjoyment of entering, and the time killing it does... it's a hobby. Winning something from someone else's work wouldn't have the same meaning, because you actually didn't win it. That feeling when you win something wouldn't be the same... but that's my opinion.

shawn95187
March 24th, 2008, 10:38am
Well ok, personal opinion is one thing, from a JA point of view it's another. But using a previous analogy.... it's the same thing as having someone clock you in for work, do the work, and you still getting paid. But, that's my personal opinion. If it was ok to do, and it actually worked, wouldn't we all be doing it? I mean, like I said before, I guess we all have different meanings and reasons to do sweeping. I personally do it for the enjoyment of entering, and the time killing it does... it's a hobby. Winning something from someone else's work wouldn't have the same meaning, because you actually didn't win it. That feeling when you win something wouldn't be the same... but that's my opinion.

It is all a matter of opinion....nothing more.

You think I am cheating for using Winforme.com
I think you are cheathing for using Robo.

That is a MATTER of opinion.

shawn95187
March 24th, 2008, 10:40am
Shawn sounds very young!

1) Sweeping is and should always be considered a hobby! Plain and simple.

2) If you're looking at it as a second job or a way to make extra money - you'd be better off applying @ Micky Dees.

3) If you're using automatic entry form companies then you're cheating, can and will be dq'd (most companies already have the software in place to ferret out these, the rest will follow suit in the very near future).

4) Sweeping isn't a career or business. So to justify the "i don't have time" is pretty lame. It's like saying I don't have time to take a bath, so on my way out I'll run underdeath the lawn sprinklers at the local park.

5) If you don't have time to fill out a few forms manually or through robo then it would appear that rather than sweeping you should be looking into time management skills.

1. I do consider sweepstakes as a hobby.
2. I do make money off of selling my prize winnings
3. You say I am cheating using winforme.com. I don't care. I say you are cheating using robo.
4. I do not have a lot of EXTRA time to enter sweepstakes so that is why I use winforme.com
5. It's not a matter of time management skills...it's a matter of what works best for each of us in our own personal situation.

Jennifer
March 24th, 2008, 10:50am
It is all a matter of opinion....nothing more.

You think I am cheating for using Winforme.com
I think you are cheathing for using Robo.

That is a MATTER of opinion.

You are only saying that because there is nothing else you can defend it with. But then you are calling a majority of OLS members cheaters too... so I don't think that will fare well with others.

StarbucksAddict
March 24th, 2008, 11:02am

There is a big difference between robo and an automatic entry service. With robo, you are visiting the sponsor's website which is pretty much the whole point of having a sweep - driving traffic to the site. Automated entry services do not drive traffic to the site, which is why they are against the rules. You can do whatever you want. We're trying to give you helpful advice that will lead to your winning more (1x per year is a horrible record, btw) and if you don't want to take it, that's your choice. If you stay with Fastsweeper, that's fine too. You will continue to DQ yourself from sweepstakes, which means more for the rest of us!

Jboy74
March 24th, 2008, 11:04am
Shawn i think if you like entering using your automated site then go for it and i really wish you the best of luck and many wins.

I really do not see how you can call roboform users cheaters since you feel using your site to enter as fine. What your using is like roboform on steriods since robo form only fills in the forms and your site does this and more. Its sorta like your calling yourself a cheater since your using software that does the same thing roboform does..

mcclave
March 24th, 2008, 11:28am
Why in the Sam Hill would I want to leave all the fine sweeps and the fine people here at OLS!

I do not have STUPID tattooed on my forehead! :nana:

Jboy74
March 24th, 2008, 11:35am
Moreningdew , LOL I agree I love OLS and all the great people here.

Jboy74
March 24th, 2008, 11:58am
I was just reading some of the info on Winforme website that was posted here. These are the portions of the site that interest me. Its in the Faq section of the site.

What About Sweepstakes that Don't Allow Automatic Entry?
If the sweepstakes rules prohibit entry by third parties, commercial or automatic sweepstakes entry services, scripts, bots, or macros, we do not enter those sweepstakes for our members. However, many sponsors see the benefits of receiving entry from services like ours, and allow us to enter. Even without entering sweepstakes where we are prohibited, there are still tons of fantastic, high-quality sweepstakes that our members can win.

If there are so many Sweepstakes on the Internet, why do you guarantee only 50 a month?
Well, for one thing, 50 a month is the bare minimum that we promise - we always strive to enter our members in even more fantastic Sweepstakes every month. For another thing, we maintain a high standard when accepting Sweepstakes for our members to enter. We don't want to artificially bulk up our service by offering Sweepstakes whose grand prize is a stick of bubble gum or a T-shirt (yes, there are plenty of those out there!), nor do we want to make ourselves look better by entering you in Sweepstakes where the chances of winning are so terribly low that they aren't worth your time. When you are a WinForMe member, you can be sure that you are being entered into the best and most valuable Sweepstakes available!

50 a month is very low i was expecting they entered their members into 1,000s a month. I can enter 50 sweeps in an hour.

shawn95187
March 24th, 2008, 12:20pm
50 sweeps per month is just an estimate.....but they enter you DAILY in those 50 sweeps.

So far this month, I have been entered in 64 Sweepstakes, 936 daily entries.

demmi
March 24th, 2008, 12:41pm
[QUOTE=Jboy74;7179816]I was just reading some of the info on Winforme website that was posted here. These are the portions of the site that interest me. Its in the Faq section of the site.

What About Sweepstakes that Don't Allow Automatic Entry?
If the sweepstakes rules prohibit entry by third parties, commercial or automatic sweepstakes entry services, scripts, bots, or macros, we do not enter those sweepstakes for our members. However, many sponsors see the benefits of receiving entry from services like ours, and allow us to enter. Even without entering sweepstakes where we are prohibited, there are still tons of fantastic, high-quality sweepstakes that our members can win.

If there are so many Sweepstakes on the Internet, why do you guarantee only 50 a month?
Well, for one thing, 50 a month is the bare minimum that we promise - we always strive to enter our members in even more fantastic Sweepstakes every month. For another thing, we maintain a high standard when accepting Sweepstakes for our members to enter. We don't want to artificially bulk up our service by offering Sweepstakes whose grand prize is a stick of bubble gum or a T-shirt (yes, there are plenty of those out there!), nor do we want to make ourselves look better by entering you in Sweepstakes where the chances of winning are so terribly low that they aren't worth your time. When you are a WinForMe member, you can be sure that you are being entered into the best and most valuable Sweepstakes available!

50 a month is very low i was expecting they entered their members into 1,000s a month. I can enter 50 sweeps in an hour. So I would think this is following the rules.

StarbucksAddict
March 24th, 2008, 12:56pm
And most people are not accusing you of "cheating", shawn. What we are doing is informing you that you are flat out DISQUALIFYING yourself from most sweeps by using an automatic entry service. DQing and cheating are not the same thing.

j4jac
March 24th, 2008, 1:09pm
Na, I would prefer to enter the sweeps I want by myself. It is relaxing.

Ron C
March 24th, 2008, 1:28pm

So Automatic Entry is OK by you but Robo is cheating? Really makes no since? :goofy2:

shawn95187
March 24th, 2008, 1:49pm
So Automatic Entry is OK by you but Robo is cheating? Really makes no since? :goofy2:

I was just making a point that is someone is going to think that my method of sweepstakes is "cheating" then using robo is also "cheating". I do not use robo. I was mainly trying to make a point that it's all a matter of perception.

Wisegalhere
March 28th, 2008, 11:35am
I find it interesting that you don't have time to enter sweeps, but you seem to have tons of time to sit here and try to defend your sweep service!

I'm trying to decide if you work for one, of if you're just too young to understand what people are trying to say to you.

I wish you luck and look forward to having a better chance to win the sweeps that you've been DQ'd from - whether it's cheating or not. (which it is!)

gina7773
March 31st, 2008, 2:36pm
Wow! I'm amazed at everyone getting down on Shawn for doing something that he feels works for him. Each individual should do "their" hobby as they seem fit to do. I recall reading at the beginning of this thread that it started out if anyone has used this technique and if it worked and Shawn has simply stated that it DID work for HIM. Just as if Roboform works for others. Just a reminder, it is only cheating if the rules say it is cheating.

Way to go Shawn! Keep doing what works for YOU!

NitPicker
June 1st, 2008, 9:01am
I use fastsweeper, and every email I've sent to them has been answered, politely and accurately, within 24 hours. They now include sweeps that must be entered manually, and I think soon all sweeps will require entering a non-computer-readable phrase that must be entered. Until then, I fast sweep.