PDA

View Full Version : Never showed up....

CaseyDeuce
February 2nd, 2008, 11:34am
How come I posted a new sweeps last night and it never wound up showing up?
Just curious.

-Casey

ThinLizzy
February 2nd, 2008, 11:40am
Could be for any of the following reasons...

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showpost.php?p=3729854&postcount=1

CaseyDeuce
February 2nd, 2008, 1:15pm
Okay, so I found two more sweeps that werent listed in here and I tried to submit them. I went through all the steps, filling in all the required information, just like I did with the one last night and again, they arent showing up. After I submit them and after it does the "redirect page" it comes up with a page saying that I dont have priveledges or something. Whats going on? Is it because Im not green? Im just not getting it!! Also cause I thought that I saw somewhere, if you submit sweeps you can win a green membership.

Im so confused!!!

Karen_246
February 2nd, 2008, 1:19pm
Okay, so I found two more sweeps that werent listed in here and I tried to submit them. I went through all the steps, filling in all the required information, just like I did with the one last night and again, they arent showing up. After I submit them and after it does the "redirect page" it comes up with a page saying that I dont have priveledges or something. Whats going on? Is it because Im not green? Im just not getting it!! Also cause I thought that I saw somewhere, if you submit sweeps you can win a green membership.

Im so confused!!!

The sweeps you submitted today haven't been edited yet, so they aren't out there. The one you submitted last night/yesterday you will be able to see if you go to your profile and click on submitted sweeps, then you will see that one as it was made a premium sweep.

Yes, you can win a membership from submitted sweeps. Each sweep that is submitted (that isn't deleted for numerous reasons) gives you 1 entry into the weekly giveaway that Brent has. He posts the winners weekly.