PDA

View Full Version : after midnight contests

jmalan_0411
January 31st, 2008, 8:20pm
does anyone know what kind of questions these are they ask you live on the radio. I just got a call today saying they were going to be calling me sometime next week. I am scared and would be grateful for any help

sassybrat
January 31st, 2008, 8:37pm
When they called me it was some kind of celebrity true or false question. I guessed wrong but they let me guess again so I won.

Good Luck! :)

rcarrita
January 31st, 2008, 9:04pm
When they called me I had to play a ( fill in the blank ) game. My question was.. Fill in the blank.. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, humpty dumpty had a ..............(blank) fall. It was soo easy I thought it was a trick question.. GREAT ...he had a great fall...

birdpix
January 31st, 2008, 9:44pm
DW had to guess the artist and song title for a song clip played backwards and it was so hard that they kept feeding her big hints till she got it finally.

For me they had the "wrong answer" game - they asked you 10 questions in like 30 seconds and you had to give the WRONG answer for each one to win. Was fun and I got it first try.

They have several different game styles and choose different ones at random I think. I've also heard a LOT more stories of them "helping" callers with the answer a bit than of people being total losers and not getting anything, but that has happened to a few online here.

Have fun and good luck!!!!!!! :cheer3:

jenninshelby
January 31st, 2008, 10:04pm
They called me and I was asleep. So they let my son play!! LOL! He lost though.:frown4:

Luvs2Win
January 31st, 2008, 10:15pm
When they called me I had to play a ( fill in the blank ) game. My question was.. Fill in the blank.. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, humpty dumpty had a ..............(blank) fall. It was soo easy I thought it was a trick question.. GREAT ...he had a great fall...

OMG!!! I got "the" call on Monday, and had the same question!! I won of course.:smile9:

davidbet62
January 31st, 2008, 10:24pm
When they called me, they played three songs at the same time and I had to pick out the country song. I didn't know the answer and I asked for a hint he said "it's George Strait". I said that is a good hint. LOL.

chicohog
January 31st, 2008, 10:26pm
...was a question about sex. According to some survey, "What do men want women to wear in the bedroom?"

I got it wrong. Apparently, most men want there women buck nekkid...I like my ol'lady in one of my t-shirts, or something with fishnets.

I missed out on a CD collection.

GLTA...

casperette
January 31st, 2008, 10:41pm
For me it was celebrity trivia and they just about give you the answer.
don't worry and have fun