PDA

View Full Version : unilever -desafio del sabor win?

inky
January 29th, 2008, 6:00pm
I won a $100 american express gift card. then I was told there was a computer error! I called the company numerous times. It took 8 phone calls to get e response.I was told they would have a raffle for people who also had a computer error and hopefully I will be a winner for that. She said, Isn't that exciting?i told the rep. she has to be kidding. I already won. what is the likelihood I would win again? I spent more time speaking with the reps, I t would have been cheaper to just send the gift card. i no longer buy unilever products. oh! they will send me some coupons. BIG DEAL! anyone else with this problem?

BentonWesley
January 29th, 2008, 8:47pm
There's another thread (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=645400&highlight=desafio) about this. They had a computer problem, and rather than say "too bad, so sad" to everyone, they were putting the names of everyone that got the win screen into a hat, and drawing a name. Sure, it may seem unfair, BUT, they could just say "too bad" and do nothing. Besides, the rules state: “If through production, programming or human error more than the maximum number of prizes stated in these rules are awarded or winners notified, winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible players who received prize notifications.”