PDA

View Full Version : won One Year of Flowers as part of the Mega Shot Instant Win Challenge

inky
January 29th, 2008, 5:54pm
I was the grand prize winner of this sweep. I never received an affy, so I emailed them. I was told I did not qualify bec. I never returned the affy. I responded that I never received it. Has this happened to anyone else ? and what can I do ? the prize is valued over $1,000

kennys2006
January 29th, 2008, 5:57pm
Oh no! :( Good luck on this!!

mlminwilm
January 29th, 2008, 6:02pm
Did you happen to screen shot the winning Instant Win screen that you could email them as proof of your win?

kennys2006
January 29th, 2008, 6:04pm
Did you happen to screen shot the winning Instant Win screen that you could email them as proof of your win?

The sweeps know they had won. They are just saying they didn't get it because they didn't return the affidavit. So I don't see how a screen shot would help?

Sounds like a really sucky situation. :( I hope they will reconsider or something. Very crazy that you didn't receive the affidavit, inky. :(

ISLABONITA
January 29th, 2008, 6:05pm
How did you know you were the winner if you didn't receive an affy? Sometimes the affy is in an attachment in your first Congratulatory email.

I would call them directly first thing tomorrow.

Good luck

allycat
January 29th, 2008, 6:12pm
How did you know you were the winner if you didn't receive an affy? Sometimes the affy is in an attachment in your first Congratulatory email.

I would call them directly first thing tomorrow.

Good luck

This is so true especially with eprize contests. Do you still have the email (or did you ever receive an email to begin with?) I hope it all works out for you. Please keep us updated and we'll keep good thoughts for you to receive the $1000. :cheer3:

inky
January 29th, 2008, 9:26pm
I have the email that I won. They are claiming that I did not return the affy. But, I never received it. I emailed them. Is there a phone # for eprize?

margarita_mama
January 29th, 2008, 9:50pm
I have the email that I won. They are claiming that I did not return the affy. But, I never received it. I emailed them. Is there a phone # for eprize?

the affy should have come as an attachment with the winning email.
Does the email have an attachment? If so, the email should have given you instructions on completing and returning the affidavit to them.

margarita_mama
January 29th, 2008, 10:27pm
Or....I have also seen ePrize include a link to a webpage (usually a .pdf file page) within the winning email.
You would have to click on that link, open the page and print it out to return to them. Usually all of ePrize's correspondence is through email.