PDA

View Full Version : Missed a call from.....

shawn95187
January 29th, 2008, 4:35pm
(952) 467-3366

Young America Corporation
717 Faxon Rd
Young America, MN 55397

No message was left.....I hope they call back.....

Anyone else get a call from them?

mommie-sweep
January 29th, 2008, 4:38pm
sounds promising, keep us updated.

LA777
January 29th, 2008, 4:43pm
Call them back, it sounds good.

mgals
January 29th, 2008, 4:43pm
OMG, I would start freaking out now. Hurry, go .... freak out. It has to be something good!

shawn95187
January 29th, 2008, 4:49pm
I called them back and "took a chance" and made my way to the sweepstakes department voice mail. The sweepstakes department is open 7-3PM CST. I did get the call AFTER 3PM CST......so maybe there is someone still there that could be listening to my voicemail right now. LOL

I left a message with my name and number. I will keep everyone updated.

MomofCourtney
Call them now~! I did that one time when Marden Kane called - they we're super nice

Tricia316
Call them back ASAP!
Tricia

shawn95187
January 29th, 2008, 4:55pm
The sweepstakes department closes at 3PM CST.

I called back and left a message. LOL

Can anyone help me search for a sweepstake that Young America was handling that recently ended? I have been searching and can't find anything. I am not a premium member so that would cross out all those "extra sweepstakes".

Julianne530
January 29th, 2008, 4:56pm
I would call back from all the horror stories (IMO) that I have heard on this site about being passed over if you don't answer the call. They often move on to someone else and never leave a message for you.

Personally, I think it is wrong, but nothing I can do about it. I think they should try to call, email, and FED EX you before moving on to another person. For instance, our phone number has changed in the last few months.

Anyhow...please let us know if you make contact and still get the prize, even if you cannot tell us what just yet. We are cheering for you!!! :twoclap:

Julianne530
January 29th, 2008, 4:59pm
Hillshire Farm - PT Cruiser Sweepstakes

and I will keep listing on another form

NEVERMIND...in my rush...did not notice it expired in 2002...that would really be an issue...hee hee

shawn95187
January 29th, 2008, 5:03pm
Hillshire Farm - PT Cruiser Sweepstakes

and I will keep listing on another form

NEVERMIND...in my rush...did not notice it expired in 2002...that would really be an issue...hee hee

LOL I noticed that too! Thanks for your help!

Julianne530
January 29th, 2008, 5:09pm
the search engine in this form is such a pain to be honest. You cannot seem to control it with quotation marks, etc. Way too many for me to go through when I am not the winner and have a houseful of children. However, I cannot wait to hear how it turns out for you! Very exciting indeed!

Janir
January 29th, 2008, 5:10pm
Do you enter any snails, Shawn? Because YA handles a LOT of those.

I hope you get your big fat prize!

shawn95187
January 29th, 2008, 5:13pm
Do you enter any snails, Shawn? Because YA handles a LOT of those.

I hope you get your big fat prize!

Yes I do enter snails. That is a good point. I keep all of the "expired" snail mail info in a folder at work. I will check that folder later tonight and see what I can find.

allycat
January 29th, 2008, 5:27pm
How exciting!!! I love these threads and I hope it's something so wonderful!!! Young America does so much so it could be anything.

Please let us know what you find out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a prize of a lifetime!! :cheer3:

HEATHERM
January 29th, 2008, 5:40pm
keep us posted....

HappyHusky
January 29th, 2008, 5:55pm
young america handles tons and tons of sweeps.

congrats!

LilDevil
January 29th, 2008, 6:00pm
Wow , It's gotta be something NICE . :twoclap:

cher4sc
January 29th, 2008, 6:09pm
The only time I ever received a call was for a wonderful trip with money valued at over $10,000, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I just know it's something fabulous!:smile7:

sheri
January 29th, 2008, 6:10pm
Try to call again 1st thing tomorrow! Don't wait for them to call you back!
I have a lot of faith in Young America so they will probably try to contact you again or by mail, but do try to get to them first!

shawn95187
January 29th, 2008, 6:54pm
Try to call again 1st thing tomorrow! Don't wait for them to call you back!
I have a lot of faith in Young America so they will probably try to contact you again or by mail, but do try to get to them first!

Thanks.

I will do that tomorrow morning!

jus_like_honey
January 29th, 2008, 6:59pm
I hope it's something GREAT!

shawn95187
January 30th, 2008, 12:30pm
I have been calling all morning and all I am getting is a recording that the sweepstakes department is not available and to leave a message. I left a message yesterday.

gfafan72
January 30th, 2008, 12:41pm
I hope they call back soon and it's something HUGE!!! Good luck:fairy4:

turtleaut
January 30th, 2008, 12:42pm
:cheer7:I won a Bacardi Prize pack from them a few months ago...just sent it with no notification. The ARV was around $550. Maybe it is something really big since they are calling you!!!

cnm616
January 30th, 2008, 12:43pm
I have been calling all morning and all I am getting is a recording that the sweepstakes department is not available and to leave a message. I left a message yesterday.

I do hope you get through to them.

If it matters...
I called them last week regarding a prize i won in November. I still haven't heard back.
Someone else from OLS also called and left a message regarding the same prize...and still no call back for her either.
I really thought they would have called me back as well.

BeautifulPromise2621
January 30th, 2008, 1:33pm
Wow, keep us posted! Crossing my fingers that it's something great!!

JH33194
January 30th, 2008, 1:46pm
I read on another board winners were being called from YA for a Bud sweep that was giving away 42" Plasma TV's, it was a Bud Bowl sweep. Any chance you remember snail mailing to that?
Congrats and hope it's something great!!

Julianne530
January 30th, 2008, 1:46pm
:blues: I am still waiting on pins and needles with you! We cannot wait to hear!!!

Blessings to you, Julianne

shawn95187
January 30th, 2008, 2:49pm
I have been calling throughout the day, still getting voice mail. If I don't get a call back today I will leave another message.

The only place I get my snail mail sweeps from is OLS. I looked through all my old paperwork and can't find a sweepstake that I sent to a YA mailing address. I did a quick search in the forum and still can't find old/expired snail mail posted on OLS that YA was running.

secular
January 31st, 2008, 12:41pm
Any update?

TawnyNY
January 31st, 2008, 12:50pm
I recevied a call from Young America last spring about a trip win- I answered. She said the reason they were notifying me by phone was because the turnaround for the trip was short and they had to know right then and there if I was in a position to accept.

I said no, cause I was already going on another trip win around the same time.:cry2:

mccomas5
January 31st, 2008, 1:00pm
I hope it's something great!

linda54
January 31st, 2008, 1:02pm
OOOhhh, hope it's a big one:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

shawn95187
January 31st, 2008, 1:28pm
Update:

I called yesterday and left ANOTHER message. As of right now I have not been called back. If I don't hear anything today I guess I will give up. I think it would be tacky for me to call three days in a row and leave a message.

A lesson well learned for me....I will now answer the phone ALL the time regardless......