PDA

View Full Version : Eprize help

FaithHopeJoy
January 29th, 2008, 1:23pm
They are sending a label - thanks for the help

Hey everyone,

I won a prize in an instant win in September. I never received the prize, and others who had won had received theirs in early Dec., so I wrote Eprize at the begining of this month asking about it. Well I never heard back so I wrote them again.
I finally received a response saying it was being mailed. I received it 1 week later and was happy to have gotten it. Well, the next week I received another one.
I realized it was a mistake so I wrote them about it, they just wrote me back today a very short email telling me to mail it back and gave me the address. No return label or anything.
I checked online and it will cost me $15.85 to mail it back. I don't feel I should have to pay to mail it back. Should I? I don't want to get on Eprizes bad side, but really I don't believe it is my responsibility to pay to get it back.
What would you do?

Ruth :)

AnahsSkcor
January 29th, 2008, 1:26pm
Contact them again and tell them it was their mistake and to please send a pre paid return label..

I'm sure they will

Although, i think i got on their bad side not to long ago when i got shorted on a prize but they sent me a shut me prize of (2) $50 best buy gift cards LOL To which i thanked them for but the strange thing is since then i havent won jack from eprize hmmm :sweat:

cnm616
January 29th, 2008, 1:28pm
Maybe you can contact eprize again and ask them to prepay the shipping if they want it back?
I personally would not pay out of my own pocket for their mistake. I would let them know that i would not return it unless they paid for the shipping.

By the way, that was nice of you to contact eprize and admit that you received two...

FaithHopeJoy
January 29th, 2008, 2:15pm
Wow, I emailed Eprize just 30 minutes ago, and they already wrote me back! They are sending a shipping label. Thanks for the advice :)

Ruth

AnahsSkcor
January 29th, 2008, 3:17pm
Wow, I emailed Eprize just 30 minutes ago, and they already wrote me back! They are sending a shipping label. Thanks for the advice :)

Ruth

awesome!!