PDA

View Full Version : My Womans Day trip win...

brynnet
January 28th, 2008, 9:32pm
Just wanted to say that Wild Dunes Resort in SC was wonderful! I've never won a trip and this was a great experience. The sponser was so great! I was able to change up the prize since our golfer friends were unable to come. Every meal was free :yum: and the wait staff were so nice :)
They let me upgrade to 2 one hour massages instead of four 25 min ones.
Plus we were able to use the bike rental. We rode our bikes on the beach-something I've never done (and I've lived at a beach before-LOL!)
My kids loved jumping on the beds and there were 6 in the house! Here is the link to the house we stayed in
http://www.wilddunes.com/search-results.php?bedrooms=&view=&type=4&property=106&submit.x=85&submit.y=10
(Click on the photo to see more pictures)
Wishing everyone at least one trip win-they are wonderful!!!!!:gvibes:

Christel
January 28th, 2008, 10:17pm
Glad you had a great trip!

cman
January 29th, 2008, 3:38pm
it looks like a beautiful place and I was glad they were so accomodating. thanks for pictures

dippitydoo
January 29th, 2008, 3:42pm
Thanks for sharing the pics -- what a lovely place! Congrats on your win!

kennys2006
January 29th, 2008, 6:23pm
Truly stunning! Congrats!

:smile7:

SulaDuck
January 29th, 2008, 6:27pm
:twoclap: That looks and sounds like a truly wonderful getaway. Enjoy the memories! :twoclap:

RockysJewel
January 29th, 2008, 6:33pm
That is great! Vey nice when the sponsers are so willing to change things for us.
Sounds like you had a nice masage and your kids the time of their lives.!

gigi
January 29th, 2008, 6:41pm
congrats, what a beautiful place, glad that you enjoyed it!

Tarah716
January 29th, 2008, 6:41pm
What a beautiful house! I'm so glad you had a great time!

Tricia316
January 29th, 2008, 6:48pm
Glad you had a great trip! We won a trip there two years ago and we stayed at the Boardwalk Inn during the week right after a holiday weekend in mid Feb 2006(we got there on a Sunday) and there were only about 15 rooms in the whole hotel booked so we had the place basically to ourselves! When we ordered room service it was hot and up in our rooms ASAP.

And it is a great location. Nice little drive onto the island from Charleston. And my favorite grocery store Earth Fare is right on the mainland when you get off the island! Yeah!

Tricia

sheila10253
January 29th, 2008, 6:50pm
I am so glad you had a good time! Isnt Wild Dunes beautiful?? I just love that area of my home state! Did your DH get to play any golf? I am also dying to know if you tried Shrimp and Grits,lol? Sounds terrible but I have recently tried them and found that I love them,really yummy!!

denyse_g
January 29th, 2008, 6:55pm
Wonderful!:cheer3: