PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble registring at Voxpop

Brittles
January 28th, 2008, 8:19pm
Hi,
Just tried to register at Voxpop and keep being told that I'm entering the code wrong. Tried numerous times and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Anybody have any suggestions?

ariyana9501
January 28th, 2008, 8:33pm
Wish I could help, but I don't know what code you need to register. I didn't need one. Just a login name and password. Hope someone can help you out!

Brittles
January 28th, 2008, 8:37pm
It's the validation code they want you to enter with a combination of letters and numbers.

ariyana9501
January 28th, 2008, 8:52pm
Well, it's different every time for every user.....if you get it wrong and click "go back" to the last page....refresh before you enter it again.

ariyana9501
January 28th, 2008, 8:54pm
try clicking on "reload image"

ariyana9501
January 28th, 2008, 8:54pm
I see xya7.....but it's probably different for you.

Brittles
January 28th, 2008, 8:56pm
try clicking on "reload image"

I tried that several times and kept being told code entered is invalid. Maybe it's a glitch, will try again another time.

ariyana9501
January 28th, 2008, 8:59pm
I just entered and it worked fine for me...can I help you?....Do you want me to sign up for you...you can always go back and change a password if you are worried...whatever you want.

Brittles
January 28th, 2008, 9:03pm
I just entered and it worked fine for me...can I help you?....Do you want me to sign up for you...you can always go back and change a password if you are worried...whatever you want.

Thanks for the offer that's very nice. If I can't get it to go through after a few more tries I will let you know.

ariyana9501
January 28th, 2008, 9:05pm
No problem....seems bad though.....I guess I would probably not give out info to someone I don't know!!! :laugh: Sorry about that...just trying to help. I'm heading to get kids to bed, so good luck with that.....if you're still stuck in the morning, I'll be back! Have a wonderful night! :gvibes: